22nd March 2017, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best Post for Girls in the Merchant Navy who does not have Maths as subject in class 12th?

Respected Sir, I am a Female candidate and I want to join the Merchant Navy so I want to know which is the best Post for Girls in the Merchant Navy who does not have Maths as subjects in class 12th? Do I need to write any entrance exam? Please answer as soon as possible.

18th November 2018, 03:29 PM
Sruthi Sunil s
Junior Member+

Default Re: Which is the best Post for Girls in the Merchant Navy who does not have Maths as subject in class 12th?

Maths is a must for joining merchant navy..Girls are having same careers as boys in merchant navy...You can choose your stream as your wish...The entrance exam will be IMU CET
21st November 2018, 09:13 PM
Meg24

Default Re: Which is the best Post for Girls in the Merchant Navy who does not have Maths as subject in class 12th?

Hello,
For anyone to join Indian Navy , you should have cleared 12th with PCM .
Also there is no possibility for a girl to join Indian defence service after 12th STD through NDA.
You can only join after completion of your graduation through CDS
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?