2nd August 2012, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to join Merchant Navy after completion of IT engineer course? Is there any entrance exam to be answered?

Admission procedure of joining Merchant Navy after completing of IT engineering course? Is there any entrance exam to be answered?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to join Merchant Navy after completion of IT engineer course? Is there any entrance exam to be answered?
  2. I want to join Merchant navy as an engineer
  3. Merchant Navy or Indian Navy after B.Sc.? Admission procedure and Institutes?
  4. Am I eligible to join Merchant Navy after completion of B.Tech in ECE without giving Entrance Exam? Will there be any scholarship offered for the candidates for SC category? List of Government Colleges to join Merchant Navy?
  5. How may I join merchant navy after completion of B.Com degree? What sort of physical fitness is required for the same?
  6. How to join merchant navy as an electrical engineer? What is the fee structure for correspondence course?
  7. What is the procedure to join merchant navy?
  8. Procedure to join Merchant Navy after completion of B.Tech with CSE?
  9. Can I join Merchant navy after passing 12th commerce? What is the procedure to join Merchant Navy?
  10. Procedure to join merchant navy?
  11. How to join Merchant Navy after passing computer science and engineering? Procedure to take admission?
  12. Procedure to join Merchant Navy after B.Tech?
  13. Procedure to join Merchant Navy after completion of B.Tech in IT?
  14. How to join Merchant Navy after doing 10th with 75% marks
  15. I am 26 year and 3 months old(BE Mechanical) : Can I join Merchant Navy? Procedure to join Merchant Navy?
  16. How can I join Merchant Navy after completion of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering? Information regarding the Entrance Exam for this?
  17. Procedure to join Merchant Navy after BA? -- [New]
  18. Can I join Merchant Navy after passing 12th? What is the requirement? -- [Most Discussed]
10th February 2014, 12:53 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to join Merchant Navy after completion of IT engineer course? Is there any entrance exam to be answered?

For joining Merchant Navy after completion of class 10 at the initial stage, there are Deck Cadet Course spanning for 3 Months. Such courses are Diploma in Applied Science or Deck Watchkeeper. It provides the Cadet Pre-sea Training as well as onboard training of 24 Months. The Cadets learn to load ships, store cargo, handle gear, stationary rigging, and running gear, and learns ship stability, ship manoeuvring and ship management and perform a variety of operations and maintenance tasks to preserve the painted surface of the ship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?