25th June 2012, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

What type of job should I do after completing M.A Part I in English Literature

what type of job i should do as i am completed the MA Part 1 in English Litreature, i have also completed some basic computer course ,... but i have no experience ... what shall i do

Related Questions:
  1. How can I find a govt sector job after completing M.A in English literature?
  2. What should I choose after completion of my BA in English literature? I have a good communication skill in English -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to get government job after completing B.A degree? -- [New]
  4. Tamilnadu Board Matriculation English Paper I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. How can I become a lecturer in government college after completing M.A in English Literature?
  6. Books to be referred to prepare for the entrance of masters in Linguistics?
  7. Can I pursue M.Phil in English after completing M.A in English Literature with 54.88% from Rajasthan University?
  8. From where should I study the literature part? What type of questions will be asked?
  9. How to do M.Phil after completing M.A and B.A in English Language and Literature?
  10. How to do M.Phil after completing my B.A and M.A in English Language and Literature?
  11. What is the qualification required to do M.A English Literature? Is it possible to do M.A English Literature after B.Com
  12. How to do M.A English Literature through distance?
  13. Am I eligible for PGT English after completing M.A English, B.A English Literature?
  14. Phd in english literature from R.S.S.U university of Raipur (C.G). procedure and papers
  15. CBSE Class X English – Language and Literature Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. How to apply for BL after completing B.A English Literature?
  17. Names of the books available for literature students? I have completed my UG in English Literature
  18. What type of jobs can be achieved after doing B.A English Literature?
31st October 2012, 06:25 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What type of job should I do after completing M.A Part I in English Literature

As you have completed Post Graduation in English literature, you can apply for teaching profession in schools. Most of the private schools consider Post graduation in subject concerned as qualification. Once you got experience, you can seek job opportunities abroad. Apart from this, you can apply for jobs such as content developer, proof reader, copy writer in KPOs. You should have good written and oral communication skill.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?