21st December 2011, 11:14 PM
soni.priyank

Which entrance tests to pass for Post graduation in GTU affiliated colleges? Where can we apply?

which entrance test we have to pass for the post graduation in gtu affiliated colleges ?
and when we can apply for that just reply me...

27th June 2012, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which entrance tests to pass for Post graduation in GTU affiliated colleges? Where can we apply?

I would like to do M.E. from GTU college so what%u2019s the Procedures for that?
Give me the entrance exam date to get admission in GTU college.
20th May 2013, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which entrance tests to pass for Post graduation in GTU affiliated colleges? Where can we apply?

I would like to do M.E. from GTU college so what%u2019s the Procedures for that?
Give me the entrance exam date to get admission in GTU college.
26th September 2013, 01:11 AM
Unregistered

Now I am in 3rd sem of civil engineering I want know the master of engineering in structure for how many sheet are alloted and how many spi or cpi is required for it.
30th January 2014, 10:34 AM
Unregistered

i am 8th sem student of b e elect.i want to do m e Ple
ase inform which entrane exam i have to appear? When is scheduled?which are the govt and self finance colleges? What is thehr fee structure respectively?pe your question or comment here and then click Submit.
16th June 2014, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

now I completed my b e . elect. from gtu and I want to do me in gtu , give guidance for non gate exam that when it is held out and give also m.e. gov. and other colleges names.
16th June 2014, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

now I completed my b.e. electrical from gtu and I want to do m.e. in gtu ,give guidance for non gate exam and it's date of exam and also give names of gov and other colleges...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?