14th August 2012, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

Which are the entrance tests related to merchant navy?

helloo sir,
i am sakshi singla. i am in 10+2 non med. i want to know about the entrane test related to merchant navy.

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the entrance tests conducted for merchant navy?
  2. Doctors in Delhi for medical tests for merchant navy aspirants?
  3. How to join merchant navy after B.Tech in mechanical?
  4. Can girls after doing B.Sc. join navy or merchant navy?
  5. Can I join Merchant Navy after passing 12th? What is the requirement?
  6. Syllabus of the entrance exam of Merchant Navy? Last years question papers of Merchant Navy?
  7. Am I eligible to join Merchant Navy after completion of B.Tech in ECE without giving Entrance Exam? Will there be any scholarship offered for the candidates for SC category? List of Government Colleges to join Merchant Navy?
  8. Hwo to join merchant Navy if I am interested in Merchant Navy?
  9. Merchant Navy or Indian Navy after B.Sc.? Admission procedure and Institutes?
  10. How may I join merchant navy after completion of B.Com degree? What sort of physical fitness is required for the same?
  11. What is the scope of B.Sc graduate to get a job in Merchant or Indian Navy? -- [New]
  12. How to do graduation in marine engineering after my engineering in mechanical? What is the eligibility criteria?
  13. Dates of the merchant navy entrance exam?
  14. Admission procedure of joining Merchant Navy after completing of IT engineering course? Is there any entrance exam to be answered?
  15. Government colleges for Merchant Navy? How to join them? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Best Institutes for Merchant Navy? Is it possible to join Merchant Navy with 55% in 12th?
  17. How to join Navy or Merchant navy after completing B.Com and MBA in distance education? Any chance of getting recruited?
  18. How to join Merchant Navy after doing B.Com?
24th August 2012, 09:38 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which are the entrance tests related to merchant navy?

Career in Merchant Navy can be pursued either as an officer or a rating in mainly two specialized fields, i.e. Marine Engineering and Nautical (deck). To get admission in the institutions offering these courses is that you will have to clear the entrance exam.
The Joint Entrance Examination is conducted by IIT.
24th August 2012, 09:49 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Career in Merchant Navy can be pursued either as an officer or a rating in mainly two specialized fields, i.e. Marine Engineering and Nautical (deck). To get admission in the institutions offering these courses is that you will have to clear the entrance exam.
The Joint Entrance Examination is conducted by IIT.
5th May 2013, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

Mainly in which month paper are conducted ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?