15th April 2012, 12:56 AM
Unregistered

Exact date of PG entrance exam of Jamnagar? How to apply for it?

exact date of pg entrance of jamnagar.and how to apply...please tell me to do it

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get the details about entrance for PG course in Jamnagar Ayurvedic college? What's the date of entrancing for the same?
  2. Date of application forms for BAMS PG entrance exam of Karnataka, Kerala BHU and Jamnagar?
  3. How to get forms for PG entrance test in Ayurveda, jamnagar University?
  4. What is the exact date of B.A entrance exam?
  5. Date of PG entrance exam of Ayurveda for Jamnagar and Maharashtra?
  6. How may I get details about Medical entrance exam date in Jaipur, Jamnagar and Maharashtra? I'm a student of Ayarveda from Maharashtra
  7. Details about Jamnagar Ayurvedic PG entrance exam? Cutoff date to finish the internship to attend the exam and counseling?
  8. Date of sale of application form for BAMS PG entrance exam of Karnataka, BHU and Jamnagar?
  9. How may I know about fee structure and last date for form submission through online for BAMS PG entrance test in Rguhs karnataka, BHU and Jamnagar?
  10. What is the date of the entrance exam of PG Ayurveda in MH, BHU, Jamnagar, Karnataka and Kerala?
  11. Date of Ayurveda PG entrance exams of Jamnagar? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Is there any coaching center present in Jamnagar for the preparation of ICWAI? Or should i join correspondence course?
  13. Can I apply for MPSC exam after completing BAMS at Jamnagar Ayurvedic University, Gujarat -- [New]
  14. What's the counselling date for PG courses in Ayurveda college, Jaipur and Jamnagar?
  15. What's the counselling date of PG course in Ayurveda colleges in Jaipur and Jamnagar?
  16. How may I get last 10 year question papers for Ayurveda PG entrance exam in Kerala, Jamnagar, Jaipur and BHU?
  17. Date of the pgayur. counselling of jaipur & jamnagar for MD?
  18. What's the last date of filling application form through online of B.A.M.S PG entrance test of RGUHS(BHU and Jamnagar)?
16th April 2023, 09:23 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Exact date of PG entrance exam of Jamnagar? How to apply for it?

For get admission in a Postgraduate (PG) program in Jamnagar, you need to tell me in which course you have completed the UG course, then I can guide you properly about PG admission. After the UG course, you should select the desired field for PG admission. In most PG courses, Admission will be based on merit scored in entrance exam conducted for institute/state/national level.

For PG admission in Jamnagar, you meet the eligibility criteria for the program you are interested in. This may include minimum academic qualifications, entrance exams, and other requirements.

Colleges and Universities in Jamnagar offering PG Courses
1) Dr. S. & S.S. Ghandhy Government Engineering College
2) Government Dental College and Hospital
3) Jamnagar Municipal Corporation Medical Education Trust (JMC MET) Medical College
4) Patel Chest Institute and Sheth TB Hospital
5) Shri Vile Parle Kelavani Mandal's Mithibai College of Arts, Chauhan Institute of Science & Amrutben Jivanlal College of Commerce and Economics - Jamnagar Campus

In Jamnagar, Jamnagar Medical College which also known as Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay Medical College. The college offers several PG courses in various disciplines as under. Admission will be based on entrance exam NEET PG which is generally conducted in the month of January or February every year.

MD (Doctor of Medicine)
1) MD Anatomy
2) MD Physiology
3) MD Biochemistry
4) MD Pathology
5) MD Microbiology
6) MD Pharmacology
7) MD Forensic Medicine
8) MD Community Medicine
9) MD General Medicine
10) MD Pediatrics
11) MD Anesthesiology
12) MD Radiodiagnosis
13) MD Psychiatry
14) MD Dermatology, Venereology & Leprosy
15) MD Respiratory Medicine
16) MD Emergency Medicine

MS (Master of Surgery)
1) MS General Surgery
2) MS Orthopedics
3) MS Ophthalmology
4) MS Obstetrics & Gynecology
5) MS ENT (Ear, Nose, and Throat)

Steps to Apply for Admission
1) Apply for NEET PG entrance exam and qualify it.
2) After qualifying for the NEET PG exam and meets the eligibility criteria, you must apply for admission to Jamnagar Medical College. The application process includes filling out an online application form and submitting the required documents.
3) According to NEET PG score, candidates will be shortlisted for counseling. The counseling process includes document verification and seat allotment.
4) Seats will be allotted based on the candidate's NEET PG score, category, and availability of seats.
5) After seat allotment, You must complete the admission process by paying the required fees and submitting the necessary documents.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?