31st May 2015, 01:09 AM
Unregistered

Does UG marks required for doing MS? What is the eligibility criteria asked for doing MS in abroad?

what is the procedure to do ms? whether ug mark percentage is necessary for doing ms? Does UG marks required for doing MS? What is the eligibility criteria asked for doing MS in abroad? Can someone please give me the complete information on this?

31st May 2015, 12:00 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does UG marks required for doing MS? What is the eligibility criteria asked for doing MS in abroad?

Yes, UG marks are required for doing MS course. To be eligible to pursue MS course, you must have completed UG course from a recognised university and you need to appear in GRE and TOEFL/IELTS examinations. GRE score is the basic requirement that one need to have while applying for admission to MS course in Abroad universities. TOEFL/IELTS examination helps you to prove your English Language Proficiency skills to get admission in Abroad universities. By qualifying and scoring good marks in GRE and TOEFL/IELTS examinations, you can apply for admission to MS course in Abroad universities.
31st May 2015, 02:30 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does UG marks required for doing MS? What is the eligibility criteria asked for doing MS in abroad?

Yes, Under-graduation percentage is very important to get Master's admission in foreign universities, because universities offers admission by considering Under-graduation percentage, GRE and IELTS/TOEFL scores. If you have completed your under-graduation, then you can apply for MS admission in any foreign university by sending your application and required documents to university admission office through online or via courier.
23rd August 2015, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

sir I have completed my B.E(ECE) in 2015 with an aggregate of 57.04 percentage and with 6 backlogs in total and a year gap will I be eligible to do M.S ?pls reply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?