9th January 2014, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

Aggregate required to attend HP and Microsoft recruitment?

I am B.E final year student..from CS domain.. What is the score aggregate to attend HP and Microsoft recruit..

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to attend the campus recruitment after scoring 67% aggregate in B.E?
  2. From where to get GATE study material?
  3. Can I attend any recruitment if I have 3 standing arrears with 62.2% aggregate till 6th semester B.Tech course in Applied Electronics and Instrumentation?
  4. Placement Papers of Microsoft Recruitment?
  5. Am I eligible for microsoft recruitment after doing M.Tech 3rd semester in CSE
  6. How much aggregate is required in B.Tech to attend GATE entrance exam?
  7. Procedure to get job in Microsoft? Recruitment procedure and salary package?
  8. List of software companies in India? How much is the aggregate percentage of their recruitment?
  9. Off campus TCS placement with 76%, 55% and 68% in 10th, 12th and B.Tech?
  10. How to attend personal interview directly without written test by having 75%? When is the recruitment process held?
  11. Cutoff of MBBS course for general category this year? Previous years cutoff for MBBS?
  12. How can I attend aptitude test after scoring 75% aggregate in B.E
  13. Is it required to have aggregate in PCM in 12th to attend TANCET?
  14. What should be the way to attend the companies for interviews? Can I get a chance with an aggregate of 59.86?
  15. Eligibility criteria to be placed in companies like IBM, Apple Computers, Microsoft, Intel? Am I eligible to attend for the interviews in these companies having secured 70% in 10th, 72% in 12th, 80% in UG and 80% in PG?
  16. List of BTC training center in UP?
  17. What is the current format of selection of candidates in TCS?
  18. Software IT companies that accept below 60% aggregate in recruitment? -- [Most Discussed]
10th March 2014, 01:23 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Default Re: Aggregate required to attend HP and Microsoft recruitment?

The common eligibility criteria for IT industries are as follows,

-> Candidate should have more than 60% in 10th, 12th and college degrees.

-> Candidate shouldn't have any current backlogs.

-> Candidate should be good in technical and communications skills.

Now for HP the eligibility criteria for education will be 60% above but for Microsoft it might be 70% based on the college standards which is taken into account when they come for campus placement.

Since Microsoft is one of the largest company in the world the recruitment process will be quite longer wherein you will be called for many technical rounds to clear through wherein HP recruitment will be of the same 3 rounds 1) Aptitude 2) Technical interview 3) Personal Interview.

Make sure you are ready with the test and interview rounds and start applying for all the possible companies and not only to HP and Microsoft. Once you get in the job you can shift the job right after your 1-2 years of experience.
7th October 2014, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

Whether we get job by attending pool campus
15th August 2016, 07:27 PM
monu2681992

For HP you need to score 60% aggregate in your overall educational career that is 10th 12th as well as engineering.

But for Microsoft, you can apply for the company but can not expect for the recruitment drive as Microsoft general don't conduct recruitment drive. And when they conduct the hiring program they use to take from IIT and the student are called MAC hire.

So, for Microsoft it is difficult to apply yes, once you are experienced then you can apply for Microsoft schedule interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?