12th May 2011, 12:45 PM
SHEELARAM

Exam pattern of KAS exam? What are the optional and compulsory subjects?

i want to know about KAS Exam Patterns ,and also about optional subjects and compulsory subjects

17th May 2011, 04:34 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Exam pattern of KAS exam? What are the optional and compulsory subjects?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHEELARAM View Post
i want to know about KAS Exam Patterns ,and also about optional subjects and compulsory subjects
Karnataka Administrative services(KAS)

this entrance exam has questions in multiple type questions in some subjects like General Science,Current events of national and international importance, History and etc.,

as outlined in exam pattern as KASPEGS

This is competitive exam and will require a plan to acheive success.

Like wise the preparation for UPSC Civils you have to do vigorous preparation for thsi entrance exam too.

as this exam is different from other exams in it own style you have to practice a lot of previous question papers to improve your problem solving skills

The general tips to crack this exam are

-> You should strongly determine towards your goal..

-> You should be well aware of what the syllabus and pattern..

-> You should also be hard working and also a smart planner of the preparation..

this is all about your preparation idea

all the best hope you crack this exam

The official web link of KAS is

http://www.kar.nic.in/
Regards

~AdityA~
17th May 2011, 04:45 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Exam pattern of KAS exam? What are the optional and compulsory subjects?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHEELARAM View Post
Karnataka Administrative services(KAS)

this entrance exam has questions in multiple type questions in some subjects like General Science,Current events of national and international importance, History and etc.,

as outline in exam pattern as KASPEGS

This is competitive exam and will require a plan to acheive success.

Like wise the preparation for UPSC Civils you have to do vigorous preparation for thsi entrance exam too.

as this exam is different from other exams in it own style you have to practice a lot of previous question papers to improve your problem solving skills

The general tips to crack this exam are

-> You should strongly determine towards your goal..

-> You should be well aware of what the syllabus and pattern..

-> You should also be hard working and also a smart planner of the preparation..

this is all about your preparation idea

all the best hope you crack this exam

The official web link of KAS is

http://www.kar.nic.in/
Regards

~AdityA~
19th May 2011, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Exam pattern of KAS exam? What are the optional and compulsory subjects?

i am mechanical engineering student.i am interested to do k.a.s.please send some question paper..my mail i.d [email protected]
26th May 2011, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Exam pattern of KAS exam? What are the optional and compulsory subjects?

how many subject we have to select for kas examination.
26th May 2011, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

what are the optional and compulsory subjects and how many subject we have to take for exam
7th June 2011, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

what are the optional and compulsory subjects and how many subjects we have to for exam
30th June 2011, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

I want to know how many optional subjects should a candidate take in the kas exam
7th July 2011, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

what are the optional and compulsory subjects and how many subjects we have for k.A.S exam?
17th August 2011, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

subjects for kas
24th August 2011, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

can we prepare for kas exam along with our post graduation or it is difficult to prepare?
2nd October 2011, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

what are the subjects of KAS.
19th December 2011, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

i am computer engineering student.i am interested to do k.a.s.please send some question paper..my mail i.d [email protected]
2nd October 2012, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

I am civil engineering student.I need some optional subjects for kas and i also need some tips for kas.please send the solutions for my mail ID [email protected]
4th February 2013, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

wat are the subjects to be taken fr optional
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?