18th June 2011, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

Which exam is required to do Masters in Germany? Percentage required in B.Tech?

what is the exam required to do masters in germany? and how much percentage required in B.Tech?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for MS in germany after btech in India? percentage required? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Should I have to appear in GRE for study MS in Germany? Percentage required in B.Tech(CSE)?
  3. Whether GRE is mandatory to study MS in Germany or German Language Test is sufficient? Percentage required in B.Tech to pursue MS in Germany?
  4. Is it necessary to appear in GRE to pursue Master degree in Germany? Percentage required in B.Tech to study Master degree in Germany?
  5. MBA in Germany with 55% in MBS program?
  6. Which exam is required to do Masters in Germany? Percentage required in B.Tech?
  7. How to do masters in Aeronautical Engineering in Germany? What is the percentage required for this?
  8. Percentage required to get into Masters in Germany after B.Tech Biotechnology? Entrance exams to be answered?
  9. What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for scholarship for doing masters in Germany?
  10. Is it possible for me to do masters degree in Germany if I have only 47% marks in B.Com graduation?
  11. Names of the colleges in Germany for MS in Mechanical Engineering? Minimum percentage required in B.Tech to get Highest Scholarship? How much time is required to complete MS?
  12. How much is the aggregate percentage required for masters in Germany? I am a BSc IT graduate
  13. Requirement for Masters Degree in Germany?
  14. How much percentage is considered for masters in Germany?
  15. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing Ph.D in Germany? -- [New]
  16. Minimum percentage required in B.Tech to study MS in Germany?
  17. What minimum percentage is required in B.Tech from India to get highest scholarship (30%) for MS course in Germany? How much money would I need to complete MS(including stay & food)? What is the best university in Germany for MS?
  18. Minimum qualification required for Masters related to Plastic technology from Germany?
12th November 2011, 05:35 PM
shubhambiswas
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which exam is required to do Masters in Germany? Percentage required in B.Tech?

Exams required are GMAT and GRE. You must have above 80% in B.Tech to do masters in Germany.
5th April 2012, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which exam is required to do Masters in Germany? Percentage required in B.Tech?

i had 12 backlogs till know 3 year i wil complete in accdomic year it self is it possible to go germany
16th May 2012, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

what is the percentage required to do ms in germany after completion of b.tech in india in the course electronics and communication engineering?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?