15th July 2011, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

Which exams to answer to get admission in Germany?

what are the exams for getting admission in germany...please mention the exams to me

Related Questions:
  1. M.S in Mechanical Engineering in Germany? Is knowing German necessary? Exams required for the same?
  2. What is the admission procedure followed for doing higher studies in Germany? -- [New]
  3. Should I do M.Tech in Biotech from Germany? What exams to crack to get admission into best universities? How to prepare for the exams?
  4. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? I'm doing B.Tech(Mechanical engineer) from Solapur university
  5. Whether to apply for MS in Germany or not? Which entrance exams to write?
  6. Commerce related courses available to study in Germany for B.Com student of Pakistan?
  7. Which entrance exams do I have to answer to pursue Ph.D in Germany in the area of Neural Cryptography?
  8. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  9. Which exam do I need to appear in order to do MS from Germany? Is it necessary to know German language before admission?
  10. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? List of top universities offering mechanical engineering in Germany?
  11. List of entrance exams for studying MS in Germany?
  12. List of top universities offering MS in Germany to Mechanical student? Fee expenses and hostel facilities? Entrance exams to get admission?
  13. Eligibility for MS in germany after btech in India? percentage required? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to go for MS or Ph.D from Germany in Biotech or Life Sciences?
  15. How to apply for Ph.D. admission in Germany?
  16. Requirements and eligibility criteria to pursue Ph.D in Germany after MSc in Biotechnology? List of institutes in Germany and how can I get admission?
  17. Which exam do I need to clear for doing MS in Germany? What is the fee structure and scholarships available?
  18. Can I get admission in Germany to do Masters after scoring 69%?
13th November 2011, 06:14 AM
shubhambiswas
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which exams to answer to get admission in Germany?

for getting in Germany you required to give GMAT,GRE.
8th December 2011, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which exams to answer to get admission in Germany?

i want to pursue M.S in biotech from germany but i m confused which exam i hve to give ielts or gre
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?