23rd May 2011, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

Which are the exams exempted to law graduate groups?

Pls tell me exams exempted to law graduate in groups ? can you give me the list of the exams?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in Company Secretarial? duration of the course on Inter & Bachelor Degree level?
  2. If I complete my BBA in October then am I allowed to take admission in December? Do I have to give entrance exam for admission? Procedure for admission and details about it?
  3. Career available after doing LLB? Books to be referred?
  4. What are the career options available in India after completing B.A BL?
  5. How can a law graduate get into Indian Railways? Which exams to be answered?
  6. Will I be exempted from any of the ACCA exam?
  7. What's the elligibility criteria for UPSC and other competitive exams in India? I'm a foreign medical graduate doing my internship and am graduate from B.P Koirala Institute of Health sciences(Nepal)
  8. How to join company secretary course after completing B.Com this year
  9. How to take admission in CS after doing B.Com from Bihar University?
  10. Syllabus of SBI Assistant Manager(Law)? How to get success in it? What is the study material required?
  11. Best university or college for doing Law? Which papers are exempted after completing Chartered Accountancy? -- [New]
  12. Universities offering LLB through distance education?
  13. Fee structure and duration of company secretary course? Which are the subjects included and procedure to join? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to apply in India Army as a Law officer? I am a law graduate
  15. Syllabus of ICWA intermediate course?
  16. Should I have to appear in ICAR entrance exam to study Ph.D in Life Sciences?
  17. Can I do LLB after passing 12th in commerce stream
  18. Can I join IPCC after completing degree in B.Com with 61%?
26th July 2011, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the exams exempted to law graduate groups?

i am a law graduate from DU i want to know what exam papers are exempt? and fee for the course?
6th August 2011, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the exams exempted to law graduate groups?

i m a law graduate from c.c.s university can u plz tell me dat is there any exemption available in cs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?