10th February 2010, 03:27 PM
rukbantyagi

Procedure to get admission in Company Secretarial? duration of the course on Inter & Bachelor Degree level?

what is the procedure to get admission in Company Secretarial? What are dates of releasing of forms and the last date of submission of the forms? What is the duration of the course on Inter & Bachelor Degree level? Kindly inform me about the said details.

Regards

Rukban Tyagi

11th February 2010, 02:09 PM
Esha Sharma
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in Company Secretarial? duration of the course on Inter & Bachelor Degree level?

Hey Friend m providing you with the official website of ICSi from where you can collect all the desired information regarding admission in cs course.website is icsi.edu or else post your mail id here i'll mail a detailed brochure to you as here attachment maximum size allowable is very less.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf cs_brochure.pdf(7.03 MB, 134 views)

Last edited by Esha Sharma; 12th February 2010 at 04:45 PM.
11th February 2010, 09:54 PM
thakurbaba307

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in Company Secretarial? duration of the course on Inter & Bachelor Degree level?

you may find all the relevant information on www.icsi.edu
if you are a commerce graduate you will be exempted from foundation course otherwise you have to study those papers which you have't studied in graduation.
if you wish to appear for 1 group, you have to get yourself registered 6 months ahead of schedule of exam and if you want to appear for both groups, than you have to register 9 months ahead. 28 feb is last date for both groups of inter examination.
28th February 2010, 04:33 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to get admission in Company Secretarial are as-

The candidate should be 10+2 pass or its equivalent. The candidate should be a student of any discipline in Arts, Commerce and Science (excluding Fine Arts) for pursue this course. and get more information about duration then please visit- www.icsi.edu.
14th May 2010, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

my id is [email protected]
i want the admission procedure of C S
27th June 2010, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

i want the admission procedure of CS.my id is [email protected]
27th July 2010, 09:27 AM
Unregistered

i want to know the admission procedure of CS. My id is [email protected]
12th August 2010, 06:43 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Hello,

One has to complete the Company Secretary course through three steps:

Foundation Course
Intermediate Course and
Final Course

The eligibility for the foundation course is to pass 10(+2) exam. The course is of 8 months.

A pass in the Foundation Course Examination of the ICSI/Graduation degree or a Master's degree/Pass in ICWAI, ICAI can allow you entry in the intermediate course.
It is of 9 month duration.

And for the final course,you have to pass the intermediate course.

All the best!
13th August 2010, 06:13 PM
bholag

dear friend,
Procedure to get admission in Company Secretarial
their are three steps for completing company secretarial exam
1. Foundation Course
2. Intermediate Course and
3. Final Course
each and every steps to be cleared to be company secretarial
12th October 2010, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

I'm a B.Tech student,can i join in this course?, and what materials needed to prepare for foundation exams?
26th November 2010, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

i am ritu. just wanted to know about total cost and duration of cs study after having 50% marks in b.com.
18th December 2010, 05:01 PM
ISHU KHERA

i am ishu andi want to knowtotal cost and duration of cs after passing +2 with 70% marks
27th March 2011, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

hi i am nandhu i want to know the duration of this course my id is [email protected]
28th April 2011, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

I am durga studing b.com. After completing b.com i want to do cs. What is the procedure.
30th May 2011, 09:36 PM
sivaraj448
Senior Member++

Procedure to get admission in Company Secretarial
their are three steps for completing company secretarial exam
1. Foundation Course
2. Intermediate Course and
3. Final Course
each and every steps to be cleared to be company secretarial
25th June 2011, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

HI, I Am Monica. I want know the time duration of cs
27th July 2011, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Procedure to get admission in Company Secretarial? duration of the course on Inter & Bachelor Degree level?

[My E-mail ID [email protected]]what is the procedure to get admission in Company Secretarial? What are dates of releasing of forms and the last date of submission of the forms? Iam still doing BBA-5th level from dep-PTU,May i eligible to get the admission in Intermediate course? Kindly inform me about the said details on my mail ID.

Regards

Sammi
6th August 2011, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

Hi 'm Vidhya doing M.com. i want to do CS. Can i do CS along with my M.com? Can you please tell me what are the procedures to be followed to join the course and about the fee concession? My ID is [email protected]. please kindly do reply me as soon as possible.

thank you
18th August 2011, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

HI, I want to do CS course. I am B.com graduate and working in an NGO in Aruncahal Pradesh. What is the procedure to join the course, can I do this along with working in NGO. am I eligible to register in Executive programme or I have to register from foundation course? what is the duration of the course? Please Kindly reply me as soon as possible.

Thanking you

[email protected]
9th September 2011, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

HI , THIS AMAN .I HAD DONE MBA IN HR AND WAN TO DO CS ,KINDLY TELL ME THE PROCESS HOW TO GET ADMISSION IN IT.WHAT WOULD I DO FOR IT.

THANKS AND REGARD
26th September 2011, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

i have done gradution in arts stream and now pursuing MBA major HR and minor Finance from distance education PTU. Is it good for me to do CS.
22nd May 2012, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

sir now i have done graduation in commerce stream can direct give inter exam what are the criteria?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?