28th August 2013, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

Which exams to give after completion of B.E?

which exams to give after completion of B.E. ?...Pleaes send to me the details

Related Questions:
  1. Can I give Bank PO Exams after the completion of 12th?
  2. List of available Entrance Exams for the candidates after completion of Intermediate in MPC stream? What are the Job Opportunities through these Entrance Exams? What syllabus to prepare for these Exams?
  3. Which Entrance Exams should I give after completion of 10th or 12th class to join Aeronautical Engineering?
  4. For what medical exams am i eligible after my graduation in Pharmacy? I belong to OBC catagory
  5. Which Competitive Exam should I give after completion of B-Pharmacy to join MBA course?
  6. Eligibility for jobs with 60% marks in B.Tech and less than 60% in 12th standard?
  7. For which Railway Exams am I eligible to give after completion of B.Tech in Mechanical stream?
  8. What should I do after completion of B.Tech in ECE to get a Job in ISRO?
  9. Which are the entrance exams which can be answered after completion of Telecommunication Engineering so that I can take up space science? Syllabus of the entrance exam?
  10. Can i have direct admission in CS intermediate after MBA finance? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Which are the different fields or career opportunities after BSc Chemistry?
  12. Which exams to give after 12th to become a Doctor? Can I give exams of other states? Procedure for writing the exam?
  13. Which Entrance Exams should I give after completion of B.Sc in Computer Science to get a Government Job?
  14. What kind of Competitive Exams I can give after completion of MA and B.Ed?
  15. What kind of entrance exams should I study in Abroad after completion of engineering?
  16. Which books to prepare for SET and NET Exams? Tips to prepare for this Exam being a married woman?
  17. Which Entrance Exam should I give after completion of 12th class to become a Chartered Accountant?
  18. Which kind of Entrance Exams can I give after completion of 12th class?
24th March 2016, 12:57 PM
ravinayadav259
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which exams to give after completion of B.E?

After completing B.E you will be eligible for getting jobs in both types of posts,that is for technical as well as for non technical posts.
After completing B.E you will be a graduate pass out students thus you will be eligible to get jobs in all government sectors.

The list of exams in which you will be eligible for getting jobs are:-

IBPS(for clerk,p.o level)
SBI ASSISTANT
RBI
Indian navy
Indian defence
Railways
SSC UDC(for income tax,sales tax,audit officer,presidential Secretariat)
Indian air-force
UPSC(for IAS,IPS,IFS)
IES(indian engineering exam)
ISRO
DVC
and in various state level and central level government exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?