30th June 2012, 02:05 PM
saikatdutta95

For which Railway Exams am I eligible to give after completion of B.Tech in Mechanical stream?

after completing B.tech in mechanical what are railway exams i can give and the positions it will offer after passing the exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Information about Railway jobs and exams?
  2. How to get a government job after completion of B.Tech in mechanical
  3. What are the job opportunities after completing B>Tech with CSE?
  4. Full information about IAS syllabus? Which is the entrance exam? I am in 3rd year B.Tech in CSE stream -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to do IAS after passing B.Tech 3rd year?
  6. Job opportunities after B.Tech in Railway and information about the entrance exam with syllabus?
  7. List of available Entrance Exams for the candidates after completion of Intermediate in MPC stream? What are the Job Opportunities through these Entrance Exams? What syllabus to prepare for these Exams?
  8. How to do training in Indian Railway at Ajmer
  9. Will I be eligible for any railway job after doing B.Tech in Mechanical branch
  10. Eligibility to do B.E Mechanical after completion of diploma in Chemical engineering? -- [New]
  11. How can I apply for JE mechanical in railway?
  12. What has to be study for Railway exams?
  13. Which course is a best choice for me between MBA and M.Tech after completion of B.Tech in Mechanical stream? Job Opportunities after completion of M.Tech in Mechanical stream?
  14. What should I do to get Job in Indian Railway being a candidate of Mechanical Engineering? Which Exams I have to appear for this? Where can I get good Information regarding this?
  15. Am I eligible to write IES in mechanical stream after completion of mechatronics engineering
  16. Am I eligible to appear for Bank, SSC and Railway Exams after completion of BCA course in Distance Learning?
  17. How to do summer training? I am studying in B.Tech 2nd year mechanical engineering
  18. Am I eligible to join M.Sc in Computer Science after completion of B.Tech in ECE stream? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
16th November 2012, 03:11 PM
ibadsyed

Default Re: For which Railway Exams am I eligible to give after completion of B.Tech in Mechanical stream?

Quote:
Originally Posted by saikatdutta95 View Post
after completing B.tech in mechanical what are railway exams i can give and the positions it will offer after passing the exam?
Hello friend, After completing B.tech in mechanical, you have a very nice chance to join Indian Railways and serve the nation.
The exam in which you will have to appear is Indian Engineering Service exam.
The syllabus of this exam is the core topics which you have studied during your Engineering. The exam is held in the month of March every year and the notification about exam comes in all the leading newspapers in the month of December.
After the exam, you will be called for an interview based on your rank and then you will be alloted a post based on merit.
All the Engineers start their career with 1st class railway officer with the pay and facilities similar to that of an IAS officer.
For the details regarding syllabus and dates, keep track on the official website of UPSC, www.upsc.gov.in
17th November 2012, 02:48 PM
srikanth0438

Default Re: For which Railway Exams am I eligible to give after completion of B.Tech in Mechanical stream?

Hi my dear friend................

you are complete B.tech in Mechanical stream............So,you have so many opportunities
Railway field.............

you can get a post of section engineer.this exam conducted by RRB in every year...

you can get in to railway PSUs like IRCON,RVNL exams conducted by there own departments......

you can get in ti Indian railway service ,you can write exam IES with top rank conducted by UPSC........

you can get in to metro rail assistant engineers in every state conducted by own states.....

And also you search employment news weekly you know about the posts of railway department..............

Thank you all the best............
23rd November 2012, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

when wil be conduct entrance exam of be-tech in railways
4th December 2012, 11:24 PM
irshad.a
Senior Member+

You can get a post of section engineer.this exam conducted by RRB in every year...

You can get in to railway PSUs like IRCON,RVNL exams conducted by there own departments......

You can get in ti Indian railway service ,you can write exam IES with top rank conducted by UPSC........

You can get in to metro rail assistant engineers in every state conducted by own states.....

And also you search employment news weekly you know about the posts of railway department..............

Thank you all the best............
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?