17th January 2011, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

Which exams to give to get lateral entry admission for B.Tech in Delhi?

What exam will I have to give to get entry in b.tech at delhi for lateral entry

Please tell me

Thanks

19th January 2011, 06:04 PM
henzss

Default Re: Which exams to give to get lateral entry admission for B.Tech in Delhi?

there are no xams conducted for lateral entry ,,however u need to score first division marks in 1st year with no supplies
also lateral entry is onli permissible after 1st year and not prior to that...
8th April 2011, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which exams to give to get lateral entry admission for B.Tech in Delhi?

i want to admission in lateral entry in b.tech(electrical engg.)
14th June 2011, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

Sir,I am student of Mumbai and had appeared for 6th Sem in Computer engineering(Diploma),awaiting for result yet,Sir I want to know how can i give lateral exam in maharashtra and which are the colleges in maharashtra(or any site)which conduct this exams??
16th June 2011, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to admission in lateral entry i b.tech plz guid me
20th August 2011, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

Sir ,
I am in Gov. job and I want to pursue B. Tech. in mechanical Engg. as a lateral entry. Is it possible for me to do so.
5th February 2012, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

How can I get addmission in I.P. Uni. for lateral entry.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?