14th September 2011, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

Which exams should I write to join M.Tech in Bangalore?

what exams should we write to join M.Tech in Bangalore?...please tell me which are teh exams

12th October 2011, 01:14 PM
anand5409

Default Re: Which exams should I write to join M.Tech in Bangalore?

Dear friend,
if you are wanting to get admission in M.Tech in Colleges of Bangalore. There are many colleges in Bangalore which provides M.Tech in various discipline.
to get admission in that colleges in M.Tech there an entrance exam conducted named as COMEDK-PGET.
first you have to crack this exam and after that you will be able to get admission.

for furthur information visit the official website
www.comedk.org
16th September 2013, 09:39 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which exams should I write to join M.Tech in Bangalore?

i want to do m tech in physics in bangalore which universities providing theses courses
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?