21st February 2018, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

While filling form for Assistant Loco Pilot post which trade selection should be made in the application form?

I have passed my ITI with Trade AUTOMOBILE (C.O.E). So in filling form I can't find my respective trade. Can you please tell me in which trade should I apply.

31st March 2018, 09:29 PM
sha2nk90

Default Re: While filling form for Assistant Loco Pilot post which trade selection should be made in the application form?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have passed my ITI with Trade AUTOMOBILE (C.O.E). So in filling form I can't find my respective trade. Can you please tell me in which trade should I apply.
The Automobile branch is a sub branch of Mechanical engineering.If you want to apply for the Assistant loco pilot and you have a ITI certificate in Automobile then you can apply for the same.But you need to select the mechanical branch Since Automobile is a allied branch of Mechanical Branch.If you are satisfying all other eligibility criteria then should not be any problem in forthcoming process of recruitmement.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?