4th December 2011, 12:10 PM
bandana1968

Fee structure for admission in MBBS? How to take admission without any entrance exam?

I wanted to admission of my daughter in MBBS, so let you know what is fees & how I can take admission with out entrance exam.
Thanking you,

Regards

Bandana Tiwari
2B062, GC Grand Appartment,
2C, Vaibhav Khand Indirapuram, Ghaziabad,
Uttar Pradesh
Mob- 09685399999

Related Questions:
  1. Is it necessary for foreigners to write entrance exam to get admission in Mumbai? What is the fee structure and hostel fee for MBBS course in Mumbai? -- [New]
  2. Fee structure for admission in MBBS? How to take admission without any entrance exam?
  3. Can I get admission to study MBBS in any Government college without any entrance exam? Fee structure of MBBS in a Private college? Will I get permanent job after completing MBBS?
  4. Admission in MBBS course in Kalinga University after passing 12th? What is the fee structure of the course in MBBS?
  5. Will I get admission in MBBS or BDS with 875 rank in MBBS/BDS exam? What is the fee structure?
  6. Admission in MBBS private colleges with less fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Procedure for getting admission in St Johns Medical College for MBBS course? How will I get the admission forms? Which entrance test do I need to appear? Last date of submission of forms? What is the annual fee structure?
  8. Any entrance exam to to get admission for MBBS course in abroad or somewhere around India? Fee structure of the course abroad?
  9. How to get admission in MBBS private institute without any entrance test? What is the minimum fee structure?
  10. Admission criteria, entrance exam date and fee structure of B.Ed course through SMU?
  11. Fee structure for direct admission in MBBS course through management seat? How many seats are available?
  12. Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? Procedure of admission and the fee structure? Where can I take admission?
  13. Fee structure for MBBS course in private colleges in Maharashtra and Karnatka?
  14. What is the fee structure for MBBS?
  15. Details about admission in BSc Biotechnology? What is the fee structure?
  16. Can I do M.A in Political Science? What is the fee structure of M.A? Procedure for admission in MA?
  17. Fee structure for general surgery course? Procedure for admission?
  18. How to take admission in B.Com at Symbiosis? Is there any entrance exam? How can I get the admission forms? What is the fee structure?
31st December 2011, 11:39 AM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee structure for admission in MBBS? How to take admission without any entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bandana1968 View Post
I wanted to admission of my daughter in MBBS, so let you know what is fees & how I can take admission with out entrance exam.
Thanking you,

Regards

Bandana Tiwari
Uttar Pradesh
Mob- 09685399999
HI,
The yearly fees for M.B.B.S course in private college is around
3,50,000-7,50,000 Rs per year.

She can take admissions in private college without entrance exam under management quota.

Some top college are:
> Manipal university
> S.R.M UNIVESITY
> St. JONES MEDICAL COLLEGE
etc
12th January 2012, 04:30 PM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Fee structure for admission in MBBS? How to take admission without any entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bandana1968 View Post
Thanking you,

Regards

Bandana Tiwari
Uttar Pradesh
Mob- 09685399999
HI,
Without entrance exam she can take admissions in management quota.
Fess is around 5,00,000-8,50,000 Rs per year.

She can take admission in private college.
Some top private college are:-
> S.R.M Medical college
> Manipal university
> Amrita university
> B.V.P
etc

ALL THE BEST!
4th April 2013, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

Plz give me informdtion about Fee structure of commedk
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?