30th August 2011, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

Fee structure for Aircraft Engineering? Details of the course?

please show the fee structure for aircraft engineering and also details about the course

Related Questions:
  1. How to do Aircraft Maintenance engineering? What is the future regarding job placement? What is the fee structure?
  2. What is the fee structure followed for doing B.E Engineering course? -- [New]
  3. How to get inplant training at BHEL? I am a 2nd year Aeronautical Student
  4. What is the amount for BDS course for SC/ST?
  5. What is the fee structure followed for doing B.Tech Engineering course?
  6. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  7. Details about cut off marks and donation fee structure for doing Automobile Engineering?
  8. How may I get details about fee structure of MCA in AMU and JNU? How may I get full details?
  9. What is the estimated fee for studying Engineering abroad?
  10. Details of BCA fee structure per annum at IPU? Will bank sanction loan for studying at IPU?
  11. List of colleges which offer Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course in Maharashtra? Fee structure of Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering?
  12. What is the fee structure for Ph.D in echanical engineering?
  13. List of scholarship and fee structure of colleges providing M.Tech course?
  14. Details about CA course? What is the fee structure?
  15. What is the fees of UPTU MCA course for private colleges?
  16. Admission details and fee structure for NICMAR? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Information regarding 1 year course in Marine Engineering after completion of Mechanical Engineering? Fee structure for this course? Which Entrance Exams I have to appear for to get admission for this course?
  18. How to become an Engineer after the completion of 12th? Admission Procedure for Engineering course? Fee structure for this course?
11th November 2011, 11:04 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Fee structure for Aircraft Engineering? Details of the course?

To get the exact fee structure of Aircraft Engineering you can contact the following :

Indian Institute of Aircraft Engineering (IIAE)
A 191, Road No. 4, Lane No. 8
Mahipalpur Extension, NH - 8
New Delhi 110037
Ph. : 011 - 30627411 , 30627412, 30627401, 26784543
Mobile: 9312438831
Telefax: 011 - 30627410

Other wise its about Rs 45000 per semester.

You should be a 10+2 pass with minimum 50% aggregate, and you should be minimum 16 years to be eligible for this course.

All the best.

Regards
#RJ#
2nd December 2011, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

how to know about fees structure
15th March 2019, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

what is the starting salary for aircraft engineer and aircraft maintainance engineer? and which is the best in between them?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?