1st July 2011, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure of M.Sc. Physics course in India?

Can u tell me about the course fees of m.sc. In physics in bhu? Plz rply me as early as possible

Related Questions:
  1. Admission Procedure in Top Institutes for doing MSC Physics along with their fee structure.
  2. How to do MSc in Physics after doing BSc with Non Medical? What is the admission procedure and fee structure?
  3. How much does it cost to pursue M.Sc in Physics in top universities in India? What will be the fee structure for Ph.D in Chemistry? Will there be any scholarships available for Nepali candidates?
  4. What are the major topics in M.Sc Physics? Can I get job other than lecturer if pursuing M.Sc correspondence? -- [New]
  5. How to do MSc in Physics in future after doing BSc with Non Medical? Which are the top universities in India for MSc in Physics? What is the fee?
  6. Colleges/universities having integrated MSc Phd course in Physics? What is the fee structure
  7. Colleges organizing MSc, Ph.D integrated course in Physics with considerable fee structure?
  8. MSc Physics distance education last date? What is the fee structure for MSc Physics in distance education in Annamalai University
  9. What is the fee structure for MSc Anatomy?
  10. How to apply for MSc in Abroad after doing BSc Biotechnology? Fee structure of the course? Will the degree be valuable if done from abroad?
  11. Fee structure and Eligibility to pursue M.Sc in IT from the colleges of North India being a candidate having done B.Sc course?
  12. Best institute for MSc in clinical research in Hyderabad? What is the fee structure?
  13. Fee structure of M.Sc. Physics course in India?
  14. Fee structure of BSc Physics at St. Xaviers College Mumbai? Colleges or universities with decent fee structure?
  15. Am I eligible to do MSc in Physics after doing BSc Physics from CU?
  16. From which university could i do MSc Physics through distance education? What is the fee structure?
  17. How much is the fee structure for doing MSc Physics degree abroad? What kind of result if needed to get admission?
  18. Which are the medical colleges in India and their fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
9th July 2011, 04:51 PM
akhilesh16071991
Senior Member++

Default Re: Fee structure of M.Sc. Physics course in India?

Dear friend,
Fee structure for M.Sc.Physics course in BHU:

*Msc physics has 2 year duration course.
*The course fee is Rs 30000 per annum.
Attached Files
File Type: docx BHU fee structure for Msc courses.docx(15.9 KB, 95 views)
25th November 2011, 07:20 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structure of M.Sc. Physics course in India?

how much it cost for msc in physics with hostel fee in top university of india?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?