24th April 2012, 09:30 PM
arunkumarlibu

Fee structure for MSc IT course in Chennai colleges?

what is the fee structure for Msc IT in chennai colleges?/..please tell me what is the fee

Related Questions:
  1. How to join MSc medical biochemistry or MSc Biochemistry in Chennai after completing BSc Biochemistry? Which are the best colleges for my higher studies?
  2. Information about MSc integrated courses of animation technology? Colleges offering the course in Chennai? Details about the MSc courses available in Chennai and their fee structure?
  3. Fee structure for MSc IT course in Chennai colleges?
  4. Details of the CA colleges in Chennai along with the fee structure?
  5. What is the fee structure of MSc environmental chemistry in Chennai colleges -- [New]
  6. List of the good colleges in Chennai? What is the fee structure and the admission procedure?
  7. How much I have to score to get in top colleges in Chennai in TANCET? What is the fee structure of MCA colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which colleges are offering Integrated MSc Ph.D? Fee structure and the duration of the course?
  9. Colleges in Mumbai offering MSc in Nanotechnology? Fee structure of the course in the colleges?
  10. List of part time M.E colleges in Chennai? What is the fee structure for ECE related course
  11. How to do MSc genetics after completing BSc Microbiology? What is the fee structure? Which are the colleges in Hyderabad?
  12. Any entrance for doing MSc through correspondence? Colleges in Hyderabad for doing MSc Correspondence? Procedure for doing it and fee structure for the same?
  13. List of top colleges for doing CA in Chennai? What's the admission procedure and fee structure?
  14. Which are the best petroleum engineering colleges in Chennai? What is the fee structure?
  15. What is the fee structure for B.Tech in Anna University? List of the colleges in Chennai?
  16. List of the colleges along with their eligibility criteria, fee structure and entrance exam, offering part time Ph.D course in fashion designing in Karnataka or in Chennai?
  17. Fee structure for various medical colleges? How should I apply for this exam? Fee structure for the same? What is the fee structure for government college?
  18. What is the fee structure in private medical college in Chennai and Pondicherry?
17th August 2012, 03:17 PM
prince raj1

Default Re: Fee structure for MSc IT course in Chennai colleges?

hi..
the fee structure is totally depends on university .
mainly fee structure of MSC is around 25000 per year.
if you have joined the government then fees can be Rs. 5,000 to 30,000 .
23rd January 2013, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structure for MSc IT course in Chennai colleges?

what is the fee structure for Msc IT in chennai colleges?/..please tell me what is the fee
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?