26th December 2015, 02:55 AM

Fees and classes schedule for Dynamic Positioning Officer examination?

Well i am a nautical student I have my BST courses I have already completed my sea term please I want to do the dynamic position D.P send me the fees and when the classes will start next year thanks I will be expecting your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in IGNOU with MSc in Maths?
  2. When is the first counseling for B.Ed entrance test?
  3. Can I do GIS course after graduating in B.A(Gen) with Geography? Colleges providing the course?
  4. What is the difference between OBC and general?
  5. Is it neccessary to take coaching in best institutes to prepare for IAS?
  6. Procedure to give IPS Officer Examination -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Satluj Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited Jr. engg (trainee)/ Jr. officer (trainee) examination date and schedule?
  8. How may I know about the details like getting prospectus, admission procedure, fee structure, classes, examination etc for diploma course in Rail transport and management? From where should I do this course? I have done my graduation from Siliguri
  9. Which book is the best for CET, LLB exam? Is there any schedule for evening classes in Panjab University Chandigarh?
  10. How to apply for IIA? Qualification required, fees and classes details?
  11. How may I get the exam dates for distance learning MBA program from IGNOU?
  12. Information regarding PGCET Counselling Schedule and Fees Reimbursement?
  13. How to join BCA from SMU through distance education?
  14. When does masters in English honors begin? What is class schedule?
  15. Fee structure of MBA IGNOU and Symbiosis course? Schedule of the examination?
  16. Details about All India entrance test for dental post graduation? Exam schedule, eligibility, syllabus and fee schedule of common entrance exams for PG in dental?
  17. Fees and duration of coaching classes for JAM 2016 and JNU M.Sc entrance exams?
  18. Date of start of classes for B.Tech Batch under Anna University affiliated colleges? When to deposit the fees?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?