29th October 2011, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

When does masters in English honors begin? What is class schedule?

when the course begins? what is the course fees? what are the class schedule?

Related Questions:
  1. BA in English honors after completing 12th in PSEB?
  2. How to do Masters degree in International relations after completing honors lower division?
  3. Can I do masters in psychology after completion of graduation in English honors?
  4. Better scope between Masters in English and Masters in Social work?
  5. Expert opinion upon top most universities in India for Masters in English?
  6. Is it possible for me to do masters in English at the age of 33 years?
  7. Am I eligible to pursue masters in mass communication after completion of degree in English honors? -- [New]
  8. Is majors and honors in economics or sociology is same? Which one to take next after completion of graduation?
  9. Eligibility for Ph.D in English after M.A. English Honors and PG diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication?
  10. List of undergraduate courses in IGNOU open university? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What are the career option after doing masters in English?
  12. Eligibility criteria for CTET exam after passing B.A English Honors with 47% and M.A in English with 50%?
  13. What should I do further in PG after scoring 44% in graduation in English Honors?
  14. Which exam to give to pursue Ph.D in India after doing PG in Computer Applications?
  15. How to download admission in English honors/political science honors in Presidency College Kolkata
  16. Minimum marks required in Accountancy to study B.Com Honors? I have passed 12th
  17. What is the minimum percentage required to take admission in English Honors
  18. Am I eligible for DU CAT for M.A English Honors after completing B.A English Honors from IGNOU through correspondence?
31st July 2016, 11:42 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When does masters in English honors begin? What is class schedule?

Master degree is of two year duration course from any recognised university.

The course begins from month of July/August and the fee and the class schedule varies with the universities and college.

So, visit the university official university for more information about the course and details about fee structure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?