11th July 2011, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

Can I get a government after qualifying 12th? Is there any notification which is put up by the government of India?

Dear
can i get any govt job with the qualification of 10+2,is any notification put by the govt of india for the month of july

Related Questions:
  1. Will i be eligible for Lecturer post if i score 55% marks in MA and clears NET paper?
  2. Latest Government Job Notifications for 12th passed students? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Am I eligible for getting a government job after completion 12th and 18 years old? -- [New]
  4. How can I prepare for PWD engineer after diploma in mechanical engineering
  5. What kind of Jobs I can get after completion of B.Tech course?
  6. List of Government affiliated colleges offering Pilot Training to 12th student in India? How to apply?
  7. What is the eligibility for ex service?
  8. Will I get admission in any government medical college in any self financing college under government quota?
  9. Will there be any Government Job Opportunities after qualifying in GATE Exam? Is this possible to do Ph.D after qualifying in GATE Exam?
  10. Will I get any reservation in Indian Government Service?
  11. What are the government job opportunities available after completion of B.Tech course? What is the syllabus followed for the exam?
  12. How can I get notification of government vacancies? I am pursuing B.E 3rd year from ETC
  13. Will if be easy for me to get a government job after qualifying NET exam?
  14. What are the career options in Civil Engineering?
  15. After Electronics and Communication Diploma can I get a job in Air Force Field? What are the jobs available for me?
  16. List of government colleges offering MBBS course in India?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for the government job if I have a backlog in particular subject?
  18. Am I eligible to appear for government job after completion of 12th from Nepal?
10th October 2011, 08:19 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a government after qualifying 12th? Is there any notification which is put up by the government of India?

You can get in to government jobs after completing the 12th class. Regarding the notifications it will be come in according to the number of vacancies which come about in different government departments. You can apply for certain positions in banks after your 12th class. You can apply for jobs in the defense sector also. Besides that there will be vacancies in Railways, Postal Service etc. For any of these government jobs you need to attend the written examinations for these jobs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?