19th August 2011, 12:22 AM
jasnapm2002

Is my husband's salary also added to the annual income which is asked in the non creamy layer form?

my father is a retired govt employee...mother is a teacher in govt service...i m married...my doubt is tht whether my husbnd's salary is also added to the annual income asked in the non creme layer form..

20th August 2011, 12:14 AM
vike

Default Re: Is my husband's salary also added to the annual income which is asked in the non creamy layer form?

Dear Friend

The Creamy Layer status of a candidate is always determined by his/her
parent’s (father, mother) status. The status of self or husband or spouse is never
taken into account.
Therefore, a candidate’s creamy layer status is determined only by his/her parent’s (father, mother) status and his/her/his wife/her husband income will never be counted.

The basis of reservation for OBC (Non-Creamy layer) is that 'what status a father-mother (parent) has given to a child since his/her birth'.

Therefore the salary of your husband will not be counted in this regard.
20th August 2011, 01:21 AM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola

Default Re: Is my husband's salary also added to the annual income which is asked in the non creamy layer form?

A person with non creme layer mean obc's(other backward clases) castes whose income is below 4.5 lakes per annum.

As you are a married one then definitely a person's income is counted in the non-creamy layer regarding HIS/HER spouse too & income from other sources.So your Husband's income is DEFINITELY COUNTED OR ADDED to the annual income asked in the non creme layer form.

However Your parents have not concerned with you now in the income matter as you are a married one & fully dependent on your Husband.
20th November 2011, 01:08 PM

In the IIT form for OBC non creamy layer, they have asked income of the parent not parents. In this circumstance shall I include the income of my mother or not?
6th December 2011, 07:46 PM

If some one attached wrong/self made income proof with non crimiliar form of gujaat govt.
can we take objection?
If yes, then what we can do?
4th January 2012, 11:23 PM

my daughter&daughter-in-law both r intending to apply 4 kerala medical pg entrance.my son is a doctor serving abroad.my daughter huband is a doctor in kerala govt.i am a retired employee with 2.1 lakhs.what r the documents required to obtain non creamy layer certificate from the village office in kerala(.Mohd.ali)IF POSSIBLE by [email protected]
25th January 2012, 02:11 PM

is there any reservation for creamy layer obc in mhtcet
27th April 2012, 10:50 AM

Sir, my income is around 3 lac, whether my wife can get 2 A reservation (her mother income is below 1 Lac) ?
27th September 2012, 07:44 PM

I belong to SC Category and my parental Income is 2.1lakhs. Am I eligible for reservation?
1st August 2013, 06:26 PM

my income is taxable n i am married but my parents income is less will i come in non cremy layer
6th August 2013, 12:36 AM

My wife needs non creamy layer certi. My income is around three lakhs then wht is the procedure for NCL Certi. for my wife?
7th August 2013, 02:42 PM

hiiii. i am applied for ibps probationery officer post august 2013. my parents retired teachers( father was headmaster,mother was teacher). my husband is working in private company and his annual income is more than 10 lakhs.actually i am in obc category . i have little bit confused about the category because of my husband annual income more than 10lakhs. if husband income is not considered for non-creamy layer certificate, from where i will get obc non-creamy layer certificate? from my native place or my husband native place?
24th August 2013, 05:12 PM

Sir my father is govt employee (shawel operator in coal mine in maharashtra)his income abov 6lakhs .im maried my husband income is 2 lac/anum.he id andhra pradesh.i aplid ibps bank xam.shall i take obc non creamy layer crtfct through my husband.pls reply to mail [email protected]
25th September 2013, 12:16 PM

i m state govt servent my sallary under 3 lakhs per annual..i come under obc non cremy layer...
2nd April 2014, 11:49 PM

I AND MY WIFE WORKING AS GOVT.LOYEES. BUT MY FATHER AND MOTHHER POOR AMILY MEMBERS. CAN I ADD MY WIFE SALARY FOR OBTAIN INCOME CERTIFICATE.
10th April 2014, 04:52 PM

I dont have a job now.But my husband is working for an IT firm.I have a 9 month old baby.My father is retired.mother is a house wife.
My question is, For me to get a non creamy layer certificate, what document i should produce? should i produce salary certificate of my husband?
23rd June 2014, 07:16 PM

I am married woman after marriage I want 30% woman non creamy layer certificate but my name removed from my parents Rations card and added in my husband ration card local Talathi not giving domicile certificate. what I should do
30th July 2014, 10:38 AM

hello sir
my husband salary is 10 lakhs/pa.my father is farmer .so i am OBC non cream layer woman before marriage . some body told to me reservation after marriage dependence on husband salary not on ur birth status but i checked some where different people telling different answers pls conform as early as possible
5th January 2015, 11:56 AM

My father is expired, n none other is working in my family, brother is studying.. N m married n working n looking for my maternal family..my husband income is more than 10 lakh.. So what should I do, if I want ncl for me n my brother?
11th August 2015, 01:54 PM

Originally Posted by Mrs_Praveen_Gola View Post
A person with non creme layer mean obc's(other backward clases) castes whose income is below 4.5 lakes per annum.

As you are a married one then definitely a person's income is counted in the non-creamy layer regarding HIS/HER spouse too & income from other sources.So your Husband's income is DEFINITELY COUNTED OR ADDED to the annual income asked in the non creme layer form.

However Your parents have not concerned with you now in the income matter as you are a married one & fully dependent on your Husband.
Spouses income is immaterial ..only parents income does matter.You are into non creamy layer due to birth. By marriage there is no change to that . Only parents income not even your income does matter.
21st November 2015, 11:33 AM

I am working as a gazetted officer and my income is taxed. my husband is also a govt. employee and his income is also taxed. But my parents have no income. is my husband's income also added for getting OBC NCL certificate?
6th April 2016, 01:47 PM

I am married woman. Is my husband's income included in Annual Income certificate that is required
for the OBC non-creamy layer certificate?
6th April 2016, 02:53 PM

I am working as Senior clerk in PWD.(Govt.)My husband working as Sub Inspector in Police Dept. Our salary income exceeds 6 lakh. (Both of ours salary added) Is it possible for me to get non -creamy layer certificate.Whether salary is to be accounted for non-creamy layer certificate .
23rd December 2016, 03:01 PM

Dear sir After marriage I am studying pg,and my husband and father in law are employees.is it possible for me to get scholarship.as their income is morethan 5lakhs per annum
5th February 2017, 06:42 PM

My father income s more than 6 lakhs. Is it possible for me to get non creamy layer obc after my marriage if my husband salary s less than 6 lakhs
23rd March 2017, 10:03 AM

My father is pensioner with annual income 252000. Can I apply for women's reservation for govt job?
7th April 2017, 10:56 PM

My husband and my combined income is 11 Macs but my below 3.5 lacs will I get the. Benefit of Inc reservation??
25th June 2017, 01:59 AM

I am married woman having income of more than 06 lacs per annum . My husband income is less than six lacs . His father is now expired having nominal income during his lifetime and his mother is housewife . Whether my income being income of spouse is countable for getting obc non creamy layer certificate of my husband or whether my husband is entitled for the same
14th July 2017, 01:15 AM

My father was a civil servant so we are OBC Creamy layer.But after marriage as my husband's income is below 6lakh so will I get OBC non-creamy layer certificate?
19th September 2018, 08:29 PM

My father annual income 10 lakh &My husband annual income 4 lakh then I am belong witch category obc creamy layer or non creamy layer.please have me answer in hindi language
22nd September 2018, 09:05 AM

Sir I am a obc married women my father annual income 10 lakh but my husband annual income 4 4 4 lakh then which income count in my case father or husband. And l belong which category obc creamy layer or obc non creamy layer. Please give me answer details in Hindi language. My e-mail-- s.anjaliyadav.s@ gmail.com
13th June 2020, 10:22 PM

For income certificate in govt job... My father or my husband whose income certificate is required...