22nd April 2011, 02:21 AM
ca.santanu

Future prospect of Company Secretary Course? Is it better than ICWAI course?

What is the future prospect of COMPANY SECRETARY course? Is it better than ICWAI course?

29th April 2011, 05:28 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Future prospect of Company Secretary Course? Is it better than ICWAI course?

Hello friend,
There has always been demand for Company Secretary in the market because the number of qualified Company Secretary has been less than required. According to an assumption made by experts, the demand will rise upto 50,000 during the year of 2020. As per survey, there has been an increase of 7% in the number of students, since last year. So, its quite obvious that it will has great future prospect.
Companies willing to get enlisted in the stock exchange and Companies with paid up share capital of 2 crores or more, have to appoint a qualified Company secretary. Such companies appoint Company Secretaries in the following posts:
Company secretary and finance officer
Company secretary and Executive officer
Company secretary and vice president
Chief Compliance officer, etc.

In the present scenario as well as in the upcoming years, the demand and opportunities for a company Secretary will be more than that of a Cost and Work Accountant.
3rd May 2011, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Future prospect of Company Secretary Course? Is it better than ICWAI course?

is it better than MBA
20th May 2011, 12:54 AM
Unregistered

Is CS is better than M.B.A ?
3rd June 2011, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

i have no job after cs
what doing
8th August 2011, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

I am B. S. Negi ( M.com, LL.B.) in accounting field last 18 years, now I am intresting further study, so I am very confused about - MBA-Fin.(icfai ), ICWA and C.S. ( all three courses I enrolled ) Kindly suggest me, What I will for my better future prospectus.
1st January 2012, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

i m studing 12th class frm math's stream my further planning was to do b.e so it gud to leave b.e &focus on c.s ?
11th January 2012, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

wht is the starting salry of company secretary in delhi
15th March 2012, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

Which one is better cfa or cs?
13th July 2012, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my b.com hons wid 71%...i have heard dat it is realy tuff to crack...so im very confused...am i able to pass this xam??what is the amount require to complete it...is it beter than m.com???
19th September 2012, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

what is the scope of cs in future? is cs is better then mba ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?