12th February 2011, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

Future prospects of studying Economics and Mathematics ? What career options will I have?

what are the future prospects of studying economics and maths ? What career options will I have?

14th February 2011, 03:04 PM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Future prospects of studying Economics and Mathematics ? What career options will I have?

hi..
there are many opportunities for an student from economics and maths background,
the best option for you would be to do an mbs from an reputed college like IIMS,
that too if you are able to do it from the finance field then it would be really great,'
you may try to get job in banking sector were banks like citi bank really offer very good pay
13th April 2011, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Future prospects of studying Economics and Mathematics ? What career options will I have?

hi..
i want to know is it possible to get into ias without difficulty after doing law for graduation?also is maths required for the same if i wish to take up humanities in cl-11?
14th April 2011, 04:04 PM
manas.europhia
Senior Member++

Location: Qr.No.- FR-99/8 ,SAILASHREE VIHAR , CHANDRASEKHAR PUR , BHUBANESWAR, ORISSA, PIN - 751021.

dear friend,

there are many opportunities for an student from economics and maths background,
the best option for you would be to do an mbs from an reputed college like IIMS,
that too if you are able to do it from the finance field then it would be really good.

good luck
23rd May 2011, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

im in 12th ryt now. planning to get into a du college wit eco hons. but i really wanna know wat are d subject combination available for meh. my stream is pcm wit eco. i wanna go into finance aur somethin lyk dt after eco hons bt is it alright for meh..???
4th June 2011, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

I have been selected for Fashion media communication from pearl institute. Can anyone tell me what can be the career prospects of studying that?
28th June 2011, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

i want to study economics and maths are there any scholarships on offer
7th July 2011, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

my sister has just passed 10th standard and she wants to take commerce but due to some reason she is not able to qualify for commerece but offered economic with maths? is it a good option to choose? she wants to do CA after 12th wud she be able to do that with eco and math?
13th September 2011, 06:18 AM
Unregistered

PLEASE WHAT JOB OPPORTUNITIES AM I LIKELY TO BE EXPOSED TO IF I OFFER ECONOMICS MATHEMATICS AND GEOGRAPHY AS MY COMBINATION
24th March 2012, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

plz rpl as soon as possible bcuz m in a big confusion....
IF I POSSESS INTEREST IN MATHEMATICS, ENGLISH , GEOGRAPHY AND ECONOMICS... what are the best possible opportunities and fields for me if i've just given my 12th boards...?????
9th January 2013, 06:07 AM
Unregistered

if i study geography and economics what will be my future opportuinty
2nd July 2013, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

does having an economics degree with MBAprovide ahigher chanceof hired in top notch company(private sector)
17th June 2014, 01:14 AM
Unregistered

l got 79.6% marks in 12th pcm nd now i want to do BA with maths and economics? so what is the future options after BA...
18th May 2016, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

sir i will be completing my bsc geography hons with maths and economics in combination. I have 55-56% marks. what are my career options for getting a good job ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?