28th December 2012, 04:39 PM
bobpuri

GATE preparation tips? What is the syllabus?

Oas preparetion tips and syllabus too....could u please give me the details

29th September 2015, 08:19 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: GATE preparation tips? What is the syllabus?

GATE stands for the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering and the examination is conducted by the IIT or IISc every year for the admission in the M.tech and for getting the jobs in the PSU's.

The required qualification to appear for the examination is candidates must have passed the B.tech /B.E from the recognised university. The examination paper contains the questions of the B.tech discipline and Quantitative Aptitude.

So you can go with the main topics of your discipline paper at least of 3-4th year and solve the previous year papers for the preparation.
31st October 2015, 09:02 PM
subbim

Default Re: GATE preparation tips? What is the syllabus?

GATE means Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering. This exam is organized once in year for giving admission for Post Graduation in Engineering i.e M.Tech course.

Only after qualifying in this exam, students are eligible to join M.Tech. Otherwise they are not.

Preparation tips are
-Studying the questions from previous years
-Studying repeated questions
-Leaving difficult topics when you don't have time
-Good practice of problems

Follow these and you easily qualify in the exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?