4th July 2011, 05:59 PM
Joyrani

How can I get job after B.Tech (IT) and give some tips for GATE exam preparation? I have GPA of 8.56

Hello Messenger,
Currently now I'm a final year B.tech(IT) student studying under Anna university Tirunelveli.I'm having GPA of 8.56.what i can do next for getting a job???how i have to prepare for the GATE exams??And provide some tips for scoring high marks.

3rd June 2012, 08:50 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get job after B.Tech (IT) and give some tips for GATE exam preparation? I have GPA of 8.56

Yes, you can definitely obtain a job after B.Tech in IT. Pursuing M.Tech degree after B.Tech is much better. GATE exam is based on the topics covered under engineering degree in the concerned stream. Preparation can be made with the help of reference books and e-books. Make a study plan which you should follow strictly. Solving past papers will certainly help. Joining coaching centers is another good method.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?