19th August 2017, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

Girl joining BSF after diploma in civil engineering

Dear sir,
I am a girl candidate. Can I join BSF after diploma in civil engineering? What qualifications I need for it? And plz can you explain me the procedure? What post that I will got? No matter about the salary...but I want to join BSF.

20th August 2017, 08:34 AM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Girl joining BSF after diploma in civil engineering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear sir,
I am a girl candidate. Can I join BSF after diploma in civil engineering? What qualifications I need for it? And plz can you explain me the procedure? What post that I will got? No matter about the salary...but I want to join BSF.

Sorry, to inform you that you are not eligible to apply for BSF(Boarder Security Force) after completing you diploma in civil engineering, because minimum qualification required to apply for Indian defence services is graduation. After completing your graduation you can apply for CDS (Combined Defence Services) exam carried out twice in a year by UPSC(Union Public Service Commission). Here below are details regarding CDS exam:-

Eligibility Required to Apply for CDS Exam:-

>> Minimum qualification required to apply for CDS exam is Graduation from government recognized institute.

>> Age limit to apply for CDS exam is 19 to 25 years.

>> Both male and female candidates are allowed to apply for CDS exam.

>> For CDS exam applicant must be Indian citizen, subject of Nepal, subject of Bhutan.

>> For CDS exam applying candidate must be physically and mentally strong.

>> Applying candidate must have good eyesight and must be free from any kind of eye defect.

Selection Procedure for CDS Exam:-

1). Written Test.

2). Medical Test.

3). Interview.

>> For more details please visit www.upsc.gov.in OR www.bsf.gov.in.
20th August 2017, 05:26 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Girl joining BSF after diploma in civil engineering

Sorry, girls are not allowed to join BSF. Only male candidates can apply for BSF.

One wishing to join BSF has to write BSF Examination conducted by Staff Selection Commission.

Eligibility Criteria to join BSF :-

Nationality : Indian.

Qualification: 10th pass for post of constable, 12th pass in any stream for posts like Assistant sub inspector, head constable and graduate in any stream for posts like Sub Inspector.

Age limit : 18 to 25 years

Marital Status : Unmarried male candidate only.

Selection Procedure:

Written Examination

Physical Efficiency Test

Medical Examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?