22nd December 2017, 01:10 AM
Unregistered

What to do after diploma in civil engineering, being a girl student? Isn't there job for girls in this sector?

Sir, my name is Ashmita Mishra. I am doing diploma in civil engineering. In this stream mostly boys take admission, so do girls get job in this stream or not & what I should prefer after completion of my diploma. Please answer me Sir. I am really worried about my future. My email id -:[email protected].

Related Questions:
  1. Which job will be available for freshers after B.Tech in government sector for girls? I am a B.Tech Civil Engineering student
  2. What are different job opportunities for girls in Civil engineering sector?
  3. Job opportunities in Government Sector for Diploma Civil student? -- [New]
  4. Am I eligible to apply for a Government job in the Civil Sector at Uttar Pradesh after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering from KSOU?
  5. What are the government jobs available in civil engineering for girls?
  6. Which fields are the best among Civil Engineering? Best paying job? Which sector is better between private and government sector? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which type of jobs are available for girls after doing civil engineering?
  8. Job for girls Civil engineer which does not involves field work?
  9. Procedure and eligibility for girls in Aeronautical engineering sector? How much salary one can get?
  10. Procedure to get a job in multinational sector after completion of graduation in civil engineering?
  11. What type of government jobs I can apply after completion of civil engineering course being a girl candidate?
  12. Is Civil engineering good option for girl if I am good in Drawing?
  13. Is there no scope for girls in Civil engineering?
  14. Job opportunties in Government sector for BTech Civil student?
  15. What type of jobs are available in Civil Engineering sector?
  16. Job opportunities in Government sector for Diploma Civil Engineer?
  17. Job opportunities in Government and Private Sectors for Diploma in Chemical Engineering student?
  18. What kind of jobs are available in Government sector for Diploma Civil Engineer?
22nd December 2017, 03:38 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do after diploma in civil engineering, being a girl student? Isn't there job for girls in this sector?

If you have completed your diploma in civil engineering and now you want to do job then you can either go for job or or you can complete your BTech through lateral entry entrance scheme.
Personally I would like to tell you to complete your BTech and after that you can apply for job. After completing your degree course, you will have number of job opportunities as well you can also apply for other Department jobs such as banking, post offices etc.
23rd December 2017, 06:34 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do after diploma in civil engineering, being a girl student? Isn't there job for girls in this sector?

Since, you have completed your Diploma in Civil Engineering, you can apply for Government sector jobs on the basis of your Diploma qualification.
Or else, you can also opt for B.Tech/B.E course after the completion of Diploma course. You can get direct admission in the second year of the B.Tech/B.E course through lateral entry admission. After that, you can also opt for MBA course in Construction Planning Management and after that you can apply as a Manager post in different Developer companies in Construction field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?