19th August 2017, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

JNU MA political science and 10+2+3 criteria

For the entrance exam of MA Political Science in JNU it is given that degree must be obtained in 10+2+3 pattern. I'm doing my BA from IGNOU. I spent 4 years after my 10+2 on studying professional courses. Whether this 10+2+3 pattern needs to be continuous. Am I eligible to write the entrance exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Best coaching institute for JNU entrance exam for political science in Jaipur?
  2. Eligibility criteria for M.A political science entrance exam of JNU
  3. Is it possible to join Political Science course in JNU with 45% in 12th?
  4. Need admission process details in JNU for Political Science course?
  5. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Political science after completion of graduation?
  6. What is the procedure followed to get admission in JNU for doing MA Political science?
  7. Can a candidate from B.Tech in Computer Science be eligible to join PG course in Political Science from JNU?
  8. Percentage required for Ph.D in Political science in JNU? When are the forms going to be released? Syllabus of Political Science?
  9. Can I give JNU M.A Political Science entrance in Hindi Medium
  10. Will it be possible to do MA in Political Science without BA in Political science?
  11. Procedure to do MA in Political Science either from JNU or DU? Previous year solved question papers for DU MA entrance exam?
  12. Which is the qualifying entrance exam of JNU Delhi to pursue PG in Political Science?
  13. Job opportunities after completion of Bachelor of Arts in Political Science?
  14. Percentage required for PhD in Political Science? Eligibility and syllabus for JNU PhD entrance exam?
  15. Possibility to appear in JNU MA(Political Science) entrance exam in Hindi medium? -- [New]
  16. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing PH.D in political science?
  17. Hindi Medium in JNU DELHI (Political Science,M.A)? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Does Jawaharlal Nehru University offer B.A. in Political Science honours? Minimum percentage required for the admission?
20th August 2017, 01:54 PM
manjira...

Default Re: JNU MA political science and 10+2+3 criteria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
For the entrance exam of MA Political Science in JNU it is given that degree must be obtained in 10+2+3 pattern. I'm doing my BA from IGNOU. I spent 4 years after my 10+2 on studying professional courses. Whether this 10+2+3 pattern needs to be continuous. Am I eligible to write the entrance exam?
You need to have a graduation degree in political science from a recognized university to apply for MA course. If you do not have a graduation in political science you cannot apply for post graduation.

JNU is Jawaharlal Nehru University. It is one of the most reputed university. JNU conducts JNU Entrance Examination for the admission of the candidates in postgraduate courses.

The eligibility criteria to apply for entrance examination are

The candidates need to a have a B.A degree in Political Science from a recognized university.
The candidates need to score a minimum of 55% in graduation.
There should be no pending backlog.
There is no age limitation.

The 10+2+3 degree system is necessary to apply for master degree in any university. The educational gap will not affect your admission but you need a graduation degree.
20th August 2017, 05:20 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: JNU MA political science and 10+2+3 criteria

Center for Political Studies under Jawaharlal Nehru University offers M.A in Political science course.

Eligibility criteria -:

-Candidate must have passed graduation in any stream with a minimum of 50% marks.

-Degree must be obtained from any recognized institution in 10 + 2 + 3 pattern.

Admission Procedure :-

Selection of eligible candidates will be done on the basis of an entrance exam.

Exam pattern :-

There will be 100 questions for the test.

Each question will carry one mark.

There is no negative marking for wrong attempts in the exam.

Syllabus for the entrance :-

Comparative Government and Politics
Indian Government and Politics
International Relations
Political Thought in Modern India
Public Policies in India
Western Political Thoughts
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?