24th April 2011, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

Which are the good branches of engineering and what are the steps to achieve it?

I want to do engineering but i want to know what type of engineering i should do. Can you suggest me some good coarses of engineering and the steps to achieve it?

24th May 2011, 10:02 PM
shlrao
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which are the good branches of engineering and what are the steps to achieve it?

You have decided a very good career path in this era of science and technology engineering plays a very vital role. India is a developing country this country need more engineer to make this country best position in the field of science and technology.

There are lot of university in India which are offering the Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) degree in the various branches.
• Electronic communication engineering
• Computer Science engineering
• Information Technology engineering
• Electrical engineering
• Civil engineering
• Automobile engineering
• Nanotechnology engineering

The admission in B.Tech is through the entrance exam which is to be conducted at the national and state level every year.
24th May 2011, 10:03 PM
shlrao
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which are the good branches of engineering and what are the steps to achieve it?

You have decided a very good career path in this era of science and technology engineering plays a very vital role. India is a developing country this country need more engineer to make this country best position in the field of science and technology.

There are lot of university in India which are offering the Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) degree in the various branches.
• Electronic communication engineering
• Computer Science engineering
• Information Technology engineering
• Electrical engineering
• Civil engineering
• Automobile engineering
• Nanotechnology engineering

The admission in B.Tech is through the entrance exam which is to be conducted at the national and state level every year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?