1st October 2016, 12:06 AM
hanamanta dhanoji

Which branch should I select in Engineering to get a good placement?

Hi, I want to do Engineering. But I am confused which branch should i select? I want to earn money, although i am a good student and I will perform good in all branches, but still I want to know about the high paying branches in placements.

Related Questions:
  1. Which branch should I select in engineering after scoring 95% in intermediate?
  2. Which branch we have to select for Aeronautical engineering?
  3. Which M.Tech field/branch should I take to get a good placement/salary after doing B.E ECE?
  4. Which engineering branch to select for better future prospects? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Courses which are related to diploma after finishing 12th in Arts comination?
  6. How shall I select a branch in engineering?
  7. Preferred branch for girls between Mechanical Engineering and Electronics? Which branch is good in order to get placement in ISRO?
  8. Which branch can I get after scoring 15000 rank in AIEEE?
  9. What is the scope in BME? How good are the placements in this branch?
  10. Which branch is better to take in B.Tech Engineering?
  11. What is the future scope of Chemical Engineering if done from BIT Mesra? Placement history of this institute?
  12. Procedure to get admission in Jadavpur University for B.Tech through WBJEE result?
  13. Which Branch should I select in MBA course having completed B.Tech course?
  14. Which branch is better for GATE, either EC branch or EI branch? I'm a student in NIT(Rourkela) in 3rd year with 9.46 CG
  15. Which institute to select during the registration of XAT exam apart from XLRI? Institutes offering MBA in HR and having a good placement record?
  16. Will I face any problem due to low marks in 12th? Tips to get good placement?
  17. What is the approximate number of students Accenture will select during the campus placement? -- [New]
  18. Which engineering branch to select between CSE and ECE?
1st October 2016, 09:14 PM
stutiswet2

Default Re: Which branch should I select in Engineering to get a good placement?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanamanta dhanoji View Post
Hi, I want to do Engineering. But I am confused which branch should i select? I want to earn money, although i am a good student and I will perform good in all branches, but still I want to know about the high paying branches in placements.
All the branches in engineering are pretty good to opt, but choose your branch wisely and based upon you interest. Because, then only you can perform best in your studies. If the branch doesn't suits you or if you don't have any interest in it, then it seems to be boring enough in future. You must not choose any branch for earning money only.
Some of the good branches that you can opt for are:
  • Computer Science and Engineering
  • Information Technology
  • Mechanical Engineering
  • Electronics and Communication
  • Civil Engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?