19th December 2011, 11:24 AM

Good courses to do for me having completed MBA Finance in Distance Learning and working in reputed institution as Secretary?

Hi...
I'm Maria. I have completed MBA Finance through Distance Education. Presently i'm working in a reputed institution as Secretary to the head of the institution. Kindly advise me to do a good course..

Thanks

Related Questions:
  1. List of institutes which offers Master of Economics through Distance Education for MBA(Finance) candidate?
  2. Best MBA course and distance learning institute?
  3. Universityor institution providing LLB from Distance Learning Delhi or NCR? -- [New]
  4. Is it possible to get admission into MBA with 42.5%? Best institute for MBA in Distance Learning?
  5. Company Secretary Course at the age of 35 for housewives (non-working women) through Distance Learning
  6. How to do MBA distance learning after doing company secretary course? What is the fee structure?
  7. Benefits of doing MBA with distance learning? I have completed my M.Com
  8. Fee structure of Distance Learning MBA courses? Admission date for the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which are the good universities for MBA in Finance in distance learning education?
  10. Can i get benefits of joining distance learning MBA program along with my job? I have completed my M.Com degree
  11. Which university is best for me to pursue MBA course in distance learning being a candidate having completed B.Com and doing Job?
  12. Is it a right decision to do MBA in future with LLB from Distance Learning Classes after completing B.Com with CS? In which field should I do MBA? Best private MBA institute for doing MBA? How much will be my salary after doing these courses?
  13. Universities in India offering MBA distance learning?
  14. How to do ICWA course through distance learning?
  15. Which is a better course for me between MMS or CS I have scored 66% in BMS
  16. Which distance learning course should I start with after 12th commerce?
  17. Is there a good thing to do MBA finance through distance education? Is it better to do distance education or full time?
  18. MBA or MCA after so many turn downs will be good for me?
22nd February 2012, 05:46 PM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

Default Re: Good courses to do for me having completed MBA Finance in Distance Learning and working in reputed institution as Secretary?

COMPANY SECRETARY course is very good course.

if you do this course than you will be able to work in very reputed post of any organization.

you are MBA in finance So for you this course will not be very difficult to clear.

Company Secretary has knowledge in corporate law,corporate governance,ethics,

corporate social responsibility,risk management and capital market.

It is distance learning course AND can be done from any where in INDIA.

you need to clear the papers in every level.

Eligibility requirements CS

Candidates who have passed Senior Secondary Examination (10 + 2) or
equivalent recognized examination are eligible to take admission in the course.

As you are MBA you need not to clear foundation level.

There are no restrictions on age of the candidate or marks secured in
Senior Secondary Examination.

THREE STAGE OF COMPANY SECRETARY

1,FOUNDATION
fee- 3600/-

2,EXECUTIVE
fee - 7000/-

3,PROFESSIONAL
fee - 7750

Admission is open though out the year.examination are held twice a year in june and december.

For further information visit website - www.icsi.edu

Address of ICSI

THE INSTITUTE OF COMPANY SECRETARIES OF INDIA
ICSI HOUSE 22 INSTITUTION AERA LODI
NEW DELHI-110003
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?