28th April 2012, 02:11 PM
slnr_shri

Is it good to do MSc Maths from Vinayaka university?

hi.
i m doing m.sc. maths from VINAYKA UNIVERSIY.is it good?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I give the NET(CSIR) entrance test after doing MSc Maths from Vinayaka Missions University?
  2. Is degree MSc Maths from Vinayaka University valid in WBSSC?
  3. Is MSc Maths a good option after BSc Computer Science with 2 years of gap? How to prepare for the exam? Best colleges in Hyderabad to do MSc Maths? Career opportunities after doing MSc Maths except teaching?
  4. Is Vinayaka Mission University valid in HP?
  5. Am I eligible for CSIR test after doing MSc Chemistry from Vinayaka mission University
  6. Eligibility to appear in CSIR-NET for M.Sc(Mathematics) student of Vinayaka Mission University? -- [New]
  7. What should I do after passing BSc Maths? Which is the best university in India?
  8. Is Vinayaka University distance MBA program good in terms of job prospective?
  9. Am I eligible for NET after enrolling in MSc chemistry from Vinayaka Missions University Salem?
  10. Is MSc Physics from Vinayaka missions university Tamilnadu valid to seek government jobs or promotions in Karnataka?
  11. Am I eligible to do Ph.d from any government university after finishing MSc in Geography
  12. Post Graduation Courses after Bachelor of Science in Mathematics?
  13. List of courses that can be done in Assam after completing B.Sc(Chemistry) in Guwahati?
  14. How to pursue Ph.D in maths from Nagpur University? I have done MSc in maths
  15. Is Vinayaka mission university affiliated for distance education in MSc Chemistry
  16. Does Punjabi University offer MSc Maths in distance education? What is the requirement for MSc Maths?
  17. Is Vinayaka Missions University approved by UGC? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How can I get the government jobs after passing MSc Maths?
25th June 2012, 11:47 PM
artigoyal52

Default Re: Is it good to do MSc Maths from Vinayaka university?

Hi dear,
Vinayaka university is good for M.Sc.It is baiscally for distance education.
Vinayaka university provides MSc courses in:
Maths
Physics
Chemistry
Botany
Zoology
Hotal Management
Biotechnology
Computer Science
Nursing
and many more.
You should select one according too your interests.
Good luck
26th June 2012, 05:28 PM
pranav.makhijani

Vinayaka Missions University (VMU) is a pioneering and vibrant university offering a multi-cultural experience with an ambience marked by the perfect harmony of living in diversity. The university is committed to offering education in the most professional manner and one that ensures enormous growth potential to the students. One of the biggest universities in India, VMU boasts of the most diversified education in terms of the number of faculties, ranging from medicine, paramedicine, engineering and technology to management - almost the entire gamut of academic disciplines. The University main campus in Salem is truly a scenic marvel surrounded by mountains and a hallmark of the city.
11th March 2022, 08:52 AM
Unregistered

I, a school teacher in westbengal completed my M.Sc(mathematics) degree from vinayaka mission university,TD under distance mode -2012,
May I eligible for HeadMaster in west bengal ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?