22nd March 2016, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

Is it good to study in CBSE board for getting admission in good college in Gujarat?

I want to take bio .though i am in gujarat. Is it good to study in CBSE board for getting admission in good college in Gujarat? Can you please let me know the details on this? I wanted to select the board soon and I need to know the information on the same.

Related Questions:
  1. Which board is better between CBSE and Gujarat board for admission in medical college
  2. Is it better to change board from CBSE to State board of Gujarat?
  3. Are there any good engineering colleges in Gujarat?
  4. CBSE or Gujarat State Board, which one covers the format of JEE Mains? Whose priority is more at the time of admission at any engineering college in Gujarat?
  5. Is Shifting from Gujarat board to CBSE board a good option? Will it cause any problem for a 7th year student to adopt?
  6. Would I be considered under the 75% state(Gujarat) reservation quota for taking admission in Gujarat engineering colleges? I have done 10th(ICSE board) and 12th(CBSE board) from Gujarat. I have domicile of Gujarat -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Is it beneficial to change board from CBSE to state board? I've studied up to 5th std in Gujarati medium and shifted to CBSE
  8. Can I get admission in engineering college at Gujarat if studying 12th from CBSE Board?
  9. Should I transfer to Gujarat State Board from CBSE Board in Higher Secondary to get admission in B.Tech course? Number of seats reserved for CBSE students in B.Tech colleges of Gujarat?
  10. Am I eligible to get admission for B.Tech in Gujarat under 75% reserved seat?
  11. Quota for CBSE students in Gujarat engineering colleges? Is it advisable to study CBSE board in 11th & 12th if student wants to study in Gujarat Engg College?
  12. What is the admission procedure in GUJCET for CBSE students born in Gujarat?
  13. Under which board to get my child admitted in class 1, CBSE or Gujarat board?
  14. Process for admission in a good college to study second year B.Com?
  15. Which board to choose between Gujarat board and CBSE?
  16. Should I take admission in 11th GSEB Board to study in any Medical college of Gujarat after completing 12th CBSE?
  17. How may I get procedure regarding change of board from CBSE to Gujarat board?
  18. Which board is better for making career in engineering among CBSE and Gujarat board?
12th December 2017, 05:27 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it good to study in CBSE board for getting admission in good college in Gujarat?

For senior secondary board education, no board is better than Central Board of Secondary Education. It is the best board because of:

1. Clear and transparent marking schemes.

2. Questions are asked from well defined syllabus.

3. Grievance redressal is swift.

4. A bit easy as compared to state boards.

5. No question on validity of certificate anywhere in world.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?