24th March 2016, 10:36 PM
Sahanavasishta@1997

Am I eligible to do Psychology course if I clear physics and maths in second attempt?

I failed in physics and mathematics. Can i join bsc psychology if i clear these two subjects in second attempt? What would be the minimum criteria which will be followed? Can you please provide me the details on the same? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon.

12th December 2017, 05:30 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do Psychology course if I clear physics and maths in second attempt?

The qualification required for pursuing Bachelor's degree in any discipline:

1. You must have done 10+2 from a recognized board. Board appearing candidates are also eligible for graduation.

2. Minimum of passing percentage of marks is required. It means you should have scored at least 40% marks.

Failed candidates can not pursue Bachelor's degree. If you clear both subject through compartment exam then you can become eligible for bachelor's degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?