8th March 2013, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

What is the basic skill required for B.Com commerce field?

what are the basic skill required for a b.com (commerce) field... for example tally is a short duration course. can anyone suggest me some course like tally please.......

Related Questions:
  1. Can I change my field from commerce to Arts?
  2. What I have to do to get a job with basic knowledge on techniques and without having strong programming skill? What additional qualification I need to have to go for teaching?
  3. Should I do BBM after 2nd PUC in Science Stream If Science is Difficult for me?
  4. hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
  5. Can I do CA during B.Com? I have passed 12th from commerce -- [New]
  6. Which computer courses to choose related to B.Com?
  7. How to complete BSc CS in 2 to 3 years from IGNOU?
  8. Which field should I choose after completing 12th commerce? Should I join Journalism?
  9. Information regarding diploma, degree courses after 12th? Career scope?
  10. Companies in Delhi where I can do my vocational training while doing 6th semester Civil Engineering?
  11. How to join Navy after completing 12th(ITI in Fitter)?
  12. Any good career option available in the field of Maths, Science and Commerce?
  13. How to develop career building skills?
  14. What is the basic level of education required for SET?
  15. What is the scope in law and B.Com management? Best field to get into B.Com?
  16. Which course is a better choice for me to join between MBA IT and MCA after completion of B.Com course with 51% of marks?
  17. How should I join M.Phil and Ph.D in Commerce? Is there any entrance test? How much percentage is required for the test? Can I do M.Phil or Ph.D in Commerce after B.Com or M.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. List of Branches in MBA course? Which specialization in MBA is suitable for me after completion of Engineering in Computer Science? Top Colleges for MBA course in Nagpur?
23rd February 2014, 04:52 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: What is the basic skill required for B.Com commerce field?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what are the basic skill required for a b.com (commerce) field... for example tally is a short duration course. can anyone suggest me some course like tally please.......
It's Nice to see that you're interested to develop your extra qualification. There are lot of Courses available for B.Com course. You may apply for the courses like,
  • Tally Course
  • DTP Course
  • Microsoft Excel Course
  • Animation in 3D Course
  • Multimedia Course

This course are every useful to develop your extra qualification. It will be considered first preference at the time of apply for job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?