26th April 2015, 10:10 PM
Mukkadayil

Which are the government colleges affiliated to genetic engineering? What are the job opportunities after graduation?

I had completed my Plustwo and waiting for the result.I wants to know about government colleges affiliating genetic engineering.Also about the job oppurtunities after my graduation.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope of biotechnology and genetic engineering? What are the job opportunities?
  2. What are the job opportunities after doing biotech, genetic engineering? I have completing my 2nd year
  3. Which are the top engineering colleges in South India? What is the criteria and job opportunities?
  4. How to become a genetic engineer? Procedure to apply in colleges to do genetic engineering
  5. Which Entrance Exams should I give to do Genetic Engineering being a student of 12th Class? Job Opportunities after completion of this course from these colleges?
  6. How to join in genetic engineering branch after scoring 92% in aggregate? BEst colleges for genetic engineering in AP
  7. Genetic engineering B.Tech colleges in India
  8. Best colleges of genetic engineering in India after 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of government engineering colleges in Gujarat affiliated to GTU?
  10. What is the qualification for genetic engineering after passing 12th exam? What are the colleges offeirng genetic engineering?
  11. Can we do genetic engineering after graduation in Biotechnology? List of colleges in Mumbai for the same?
  12. Which are the colleges offering genetic engineering in Maharashtra? Marks required to apply for genetic engineering? Which are the other competitive exams for genetic engineering?
  13. Which are the colleges in Pune which offer Genetic Engineering?
  14. After MSc Microbiology can I do PG in genetic engineering?
  15. Which courses are offered for Genetic Engineering at UG level? Which colleges offer B.Tech in Genetic Engineering? Which NITs provide this course?
  16. How many government genetic engineering colleges are there in India?
  17. Names of colleges offering Genetic Engineering in Nagpur and Pune?
  18. Colleges offering Genetic Engineering course in India? How to get the scholarship for it?
29th April 2015, 11:11 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the government colleges affiliated to genetic engineering? What are the job opportunities after graduation?

Top Government Engineering colleges for Genetic Engineering are:

1. University of Delhi, South Campus.

2. Banaras Hindu University, Banaras.

3. Vellore Institute of Technology.

4. Department of Botany, University of Kerala.

5. Rajendra Agricultural University, Samastipur.

6. Shri Chirta Thirunal College of Engineering and Technology, Kerala.

Job opportunities after Bachelor' degree:

Job opportunities exist in research and development organizations, pharmaceutical industries, biotechnology industries, academies industries and so on.

You can get appointed in Center for DNA fingerprinting and diagnositics, National Institute of Immunology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?