4th June 2015, 09:34 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility for Government jobs after B.Sc in Computer Science and B.Ed?

i have been completed B.sc computer science and B.Ed can i get any government exams to get government job

Related Questions:
  1. Details about government jobs in Computer Science? Eligibility criteria for different type of government jobs?
  2. Are there any government jobs available for computer science engineers?
  3. Government jobs available for B.E Computer Science and Engineering in Tamilnadu Government? How to apply for the jobs?
  4. When is the next TNPSC exam after completing BSc computer science?
  5. What are the jobs available for BSc computer science student?
  6. How to get government job or other jobs after completion of BSc comp.science? -- [New]
  7. How may I get government jobs in computer science and engineering? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure for the same?
  8. Jobs after B.Sc. Computer Science? Companies giving jobs to BSc Computer Science Graduates? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What are the government jobs available in computer science? I am a B.Tech final year computer science student
  10. What are the possible government job for BE Computer Science Engineering?
  11. Details about government jobs in computer science? Eligibility criteria for different type of government jobs?
  12. What are the government job vacancies for me after completing BSc Computer Science?
  13. Government jobs related to my qualification in Punjab, Haryana and Chandigarh state? What is the eligibility criteria?
  14. Detailed Information regarding Government Jobs after completion of Computer Science Engineering in MP?
  15. List of government jobs available for Computer Science graduates?
  16. What is the selection procedure for getting a job in Government Bank after B.Tech Computer Science? What is the eligibility criteria? How many jobs are there in Government Banks for B.Tech CSE students?
  17. Which all government job or other jobs I can apply for after completion of B.Sc computer science?
  18. Exams for Government jobs for Computer science engineers?
4th June 2015, 09:46 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for Government jobs after B.Sc in Computer Science and B.Ed?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for the examinations conducted by the government jobs. The companies which offer the employment for B.Sc in computer science graduates are given below :

* Infosys.
* Accenture.
* Mphasis.
* Honeywell.
* Yahoo.
* Google.

A B.Sc graduate can also apply for government jobs by appearing in the exams conducted by government of India.

The candidate can apply for :

* IBPS posts.
* IAS.
* IPS.
* IAF.
* BSNL JTO.
* PSC exam.
* Bank clerk jobs.
* SAIL.
* BHEL.

The eligibility for these exams are the candidate should have bachelor's degree in any discipline with at least 50% or above from any recognized University or Institution. He/ She should fulfill the age limit i.e., 18-28 years of age.
22nd July 2019, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility for Government jobs after B.Sc in Computer Science and B.Ed?

I have completed McA and b.ed can I write ctet please help me
20th July 2020, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my bsc(comp.sci). Which exam should I need to give to get government job.
16th July 2021, 09:49 AM
Unregistered

I finished my B.sc computer science and B.ed..
My age is 32 .. what type of government exam is suitable for me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?