18th March 2015, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to do Internship in IIT for B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student?

Hello,
I am a student of NIT-Pondicherry
doing my 2nd year in B,Tech EEE.
I have got a CGPA of 7.6.
I would like to do internship in IIT.
Please tell me is this possible for me?
Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to do Internship in any Dental hospital for BDS 2nd year student?
  2. Possibility to apply for Internship in Robert Bosch for B.E.(EEE) 2nd year student?
  3. Possibility to apply for Internship programme in any good company for B.Tech 2nd year student? List of companies offering Internship programme?
  4. Possibility to do Internship in ISRO for B.E.(Aerospace Engineering) 2nd year student?
  5. How to do summer internship/paid internship job in ISRO? I am a 2nd year student of department of Aerospace Engineering in IIT Kharagpur
  6. Internship for 1 month in in Bangalore and Hyderabad for student of 2nd year ECE from IIT?
  7. Procedure to apply for Internship in IIT-Delhi for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 2nd year student of NIT-Sikkim?
  8. Requirements to apply for Internship in IIT for B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?
  9. What kind of Internship is beneficial for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  10. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure of doing internship in IITH(Hyderabad)? I'm B.Tech(computer science) 2nd year student
  11. Summer Internship in IIT-Jodhpur for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  12. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  13. How can I apply for Summer/Winter Internship in SAIL-Bokaro being a B.Tech 2nd year student?
  14. Summer Internship in IIT, Delhi after 2nd year B.Tech (CSE)? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Summer Internship in IIT, Delhi for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  16. Eligibility to apply and fee to pay for Summer Internship in IIT for B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?
  17. Am I eligible for internship at IISC Bangalore if I am not a student of IIT?
  18. Companies offering internship to 2nd year BE student? Is there any internship program in ISRO?
13th January 2018, 11:13 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to do Internship in IIT for B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student?

Getting internship in IITs is not that easy. First of all you must have good academic records, then you have to visit the official website of the respective IIT and check out the best professor for the training. Now you have to send an email to the professor requesting about the internship and also you have to submit your resume. If the seats are available then they will call you for an interview, where you have to submit a reference letter from your college. If they find you eligible then you can start your training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?