27th September 2015, 10:22 AM
Unregistered

How to get a government job for biomedical engineers?

How to get a government job for biomedical engineers??? I am doing my BE biomedical engineering now..I need to know what are the entrance exams to get a government job for biomedical engineers..??? What should I do for it?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a government job for biomedical engineers? -- [New]
  2. Will there be any Entrance Exams for Biomedical Engineers to be recruited into Government sector?
  3. What are the job opportunities and salaries in biomedical engineers in Kerala, India
  4. What is the scope of bio medical engineering in India?
  5. Which courses I can join after completion of Biomedical Engineering? What will be the career scope and Job Opportunities after completion of those courses?
  6. Why the freshers in India does not get a core job in manufacturing or in relevant field that they are interested?
  7. How to get a government job after graduating in B.Tech Biomedical Engineering?
  8. What is the scope for B-Tech in Biomedical engineering? What is the payscale of Biomedical engineer?
  9. How to get a government job while working in Biomedical company? Is it possible to get a government job with 1 year experience?
  10. What is the scope of bio medical engineering? I have scored 190
  11. Scope of Bio-Medical Engineering course after doing 4 years course?
  12. What to do after B.E Bio-Medical Engineering? I am a 2nd year student of Bio Medical Engineering
  13. List of Government Job Opportunities for Computer Engineers?
  14. Can I take Biomedical Engineering? What are the job opportunities for biomedical engineering?
  15. What is Biomedical Engineering? Best college for pursuing the course? Job opportunities after studying Biomedical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which are the courses that I can do in embedded systems? Career prospects in this field?
  17. How to give biomedical engineering for government? What is the qualification?
  18. Can I do Biomedical Enginering if I do PCB? Best institutes for Biomedical Engineering? Qualifications required for Biomedical Engineering?
30th September 2015, 09:38 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a government job for biomedical engineers?

Being a biomedical engineer, you can apply for the following entrance exams to get government jobs:

>>Civil Services examination for IAS, IPS, IRS etc.

The age limit is 21-32 years and age relaxation applicable to candidates of reserved category. Any graduate can apply for this exam.

>>For M.Tech and PSU jobs, you can apply for the Graduate Aptitude test in Engineering exam.

>>Combined defense Services for defense jobs.

>Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate level exam.

>>Railway Recruitment board exams.

>>Banking exams like IBPS PO, SBI PO exam.
12th March 2019, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

How to get government job in bio medical engineering
31st July 2019, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

Is there any government jobs for biomedical engineers
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?