31st October 2016, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

Will it be a problem to get a job after I have lost a year during graduation?

Due to some problem I have lost a year during graduation, So will it be a negative implication for job interview? Can you please give me the information on the same? It will be really helpful if you can guide me soon on this. Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for Government Jobs being a candidate having secured 66% in Graduation in B.Sc?
  2. Am I eligible for government job after scoring 66% in BSc?
  3. Is there anyway I can get direct admission for 4th year B.E EEE when I had 2 years gap?
  4. Can I get a job after completing my B.E if I had lost 1 year out of 4 years?
  5. Can you please help me to do my BA graduation in only one year? Is it possible to do graduation in one year?
  6. Is it really necessary to have 60% aggregate in graduation?
  7. What should I do to complete B.Sc computer science graduation after 3 years drop?
  8. Having less than 60% in 12th will create any problem in getting job after MCA?
  9. How to regain my confidence after failing in my diploma exams?
  10. Year Gap Between Graduation and Post Graduation affecting Placements -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Am I eligible for B.Ed having 42% in graduation and 60% in post graduation? Any problem for government job?
  12. Will there be any problem in IBPS PO job, if I have an LLB degree?
  13. Will it create problem to get job after completing MBA if secured 40% in graduation?
  14. Will I get a job if I clear my backlogs in Electrical Engineering? Will the gap affect me if I lost 1 year after my engineering?
  15. Whether a graduation done from VMU will be valid for government jobs? -- [New]
  16. What should I do after graduation in B.Com and in CA final year to grow in finance? Government jobs related to B.Com and CA holders?
  17. Can I get job if scored less than 50% in first 2 years of B.Com?
  18. Is there any problem if mentioned "NO" in Graduation of GATE application form but completed Graduation?
31st October 2016, 07:02 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will it be a problem to get a job after I have lost a year during graduation?

Actually you are seeing only negative side of your graduation. During interview what matters a lot is your skill, knowledge, attitude, percentage way of expression. While interviewing yourself you have to be true with them and remain confident while whole interview procedure. You must have scored above 50% marks and above.
So you need not to deter youself.
31st October 2016, 11:11 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will it be a problem to get a job after I have lost a year during graduation?

It will not create any problem only when you give the panel a valid and satisfactory reason. Otherwise you will be disqualified. So make yourself prepared to face all questions asked by panel.
1st November 2016, 02:40 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

If you have scored well in your graduation, you should not face any such problem during your interview, yes, questions will be asked regarding the year lack between your course, but if you have a valid reason for it, you can get along.
1st November 2016, 09:48 AM
Khurit
Senior Member+

I suggest you to complete your graduation, without fail in any year. Right now it would be tough for you to get the job,chances of rejection are high at interview. So,better to complete your graduation & then apply for different jobs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?