6th May 2017, 09:40 AM
BAHNIMAN ROY

Higher education in engg and technology in MIT USA

Sir i am last year last semester diploma holder .can i get in your college in 2nd or 3rd year into b.eng or b.tech or equivalent course?

6th May 2017, 07:26 PM
rachamallamanoj

Default Re: Higher education in engg and technology in MIT USA

Yeah you can join B.tech 2nd year after completing diploma in engineering.
For joining engineering you must appear for the entrance exam conducted by the university every year, basically it is conducted in the month of may and every diploma candidate is eligible for this and you must choose the stream of appearing the entrance exam in that.

Diploma students generally join 2nd year b.tech and have a lot of scope in industrial jobs.

The admissions is given basing on the merit list of the entrance exam and also you must passed diploma and produce certificates of the same.

You must have completed 17 years of age.
6th May 2017, 10:34 PM
ranu shahi

Default Re: Higher education in engg and technology in MIT USA

Yes. You can get lateral entry in B.Tech 2nd year directly if you are holding diploma degree with minimum 60% aggregate in 10+2 examination in science and math stream.
Those are also eligible for this who are in last semester of diploma. They have to submit the evidence regarding their diploma degree.

There is a fixed numbers of seats in the universities or colleges alloted for the diploma holders in B.Tech.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?