10th August 2012, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

How to appear for IAS and HAS examination? I am a final year computer engineering student

i m final year computer engg. i want to go for civil services IAS nd HAS examination... plzzzzz tell me to start preparation for this..

6th January 2013, 05:39 PM
monik.a

Default Re: How to appear for IAS and HAS examination? I am a final year computer engineering student

There is no standard yardstick to be followed. It all depends on your capacity and capability, irrespective of your performance/score in basic/higher degree exam. To get through the ICSE, however, two basic qualities must be there.

First, you should be mentally fully prepared to bear the strain of this one-year-long exam; and second, you should have (or develop) a sound expression (written as well as verbal) in the medium (language) you want to appear with. Once you have obtained these two qualifications, other issues regarding preparation for the exam can be handled better and easily.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?