2nd April 2012, 09:46 AM
pratibhakhat

Am I eligible for regular B.Ed course after completion of Graduation in Computer Science? When to get the forms for this?

sir,
i did graduation in computer science.whether i am eligible for b.ed regular.when its forms will be available . please reply asap at [email protected].

pratibha

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for doing MS in computer science after doing BSc computer science? How can I apply for both regular and correspondence course? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Am I eligible to pursue Ph.D in regular mode if I have completed post graduation in IT through correspondence?
  3. Am I eligible for regular M.Tech computer science after passing B.Tech in computer science
  4. Fee structure of B.Ed education in Mumbai College?
  5. How to do graduation after completion of 12th board? I am a science stream computer science student
  6. Courses after graduation through Correspondence after B.Sc in Computer Science?
  7. Am I eligible for regular teaching job after completion of post graduation in PGDBM with HR specialization?
  8. Am I eligible to do regular B.Ed course after completion of B.Com through correspondence mode?
  9. Am I eligible to join M.Sc in Computer Science after completion of B.Tech in ECE stream? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  10. Can I do M.Tech post graduation course in Dairy Technology after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?
  11. Am I eligible for CTET exam if I have scored only 44% marks in Graduation?
  12. How can I become an IT professional and what should I do?
  13. Is there any course available to do after completion of diploma in computer science?
  14. Am I eligible to do M.Sc with honours after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?
  15. Is it possible to apply for graduation course after completion of 12th commerce after 10 years? -- [New]
  16. Am I eligible to study Masters degree in regular mode after completion of Graduation in Distance Education?
  17. Am I eligible for CTET exam after completing Graduation with 44% marks?
  18. Best degree courses after Diploma?
2nd April 2012, 03:00 PM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

Default Re: Am I eligible for regular B.Ed course after completion of Graduation in Computer Science? When to get the forms for this?

You can apply many Govt Entrance Examination.

MINIMUM ELIGIBILITY FOR APPLYING FOR B.ED ENTRANCE EXAMINATION

GRADUATION (B.SC,B.COM,BA)FROM RECOGNIZED UNIVERSITY WITH AT LEAST 50% MARKS.

B.ED can be done regular or from distance education.

There are many universities which offers B.ED and conduct entrance exam for taking candidate into their college for B.ED course.

Different universities have Different notification date for entrance examination.

So,you must first decide the university/institution from where you would like to do your B.ED.

Purchase the prospectus of that particuler university/universities.

you can fill the form of more than one university.

Than fill the form for Entrance Exam submit where it is asked in the prospectus.

Score well in the exam.

Get the seat in the college.

Entrance Exam consist Questions on

• Teacher aptitude capablity
• General awareness
• English(comprehensive)
• Quantitative Aptitude

REGULAR B.ED can be done from

• DELHI UNIVERSITY
• MP UNIVERSITY
• RAJASTHAN UNIVERSITY
• CCS UNIVERSITY
• IP UNIVERSITY

and

many more university

CORRESPONDENCE B.ED can be done from

• Annamalai University
• Madurai Kamaraj University
• Bangalore University
• Andhra University
• Kakatiya University
• IGNOU

and

many more universities.
15th April 2012, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for regular B.Ed course after completion of Graduation in Computer Science? When to get the forms for this?

i have completed bsc it, can i do b ed
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?