7th April 2013, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for IAS? I am a 2nd year student from Delhi University

i am a second year student from delhi university. would like to apply for I.A.S. kindly tell me from where can i get the form to apply. thanks.

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply in Gamon India for training in delhi after passing B.Tech 2nd year Civil Engineering from KIIT University?
  2. What shall I do to become an IAS Officer being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of Graduation from Delhi University?
  3. Can I apply for IAS exam? I am a BMS 2nd year student
  4. Required Percentage of Marks in Graduation to apply for IAS and IPS? Which Books to prepare for these Entrance Exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. When should I go for IAS coaching? I am a BSc 2nd year student
  6. Which are the coaching institutes that provide coaching from 2nd year for IAS? Institutes which are in South Delhi?
  7. How to start preparation for IAS Exam being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of B.Com course?
  8. Procedure to apply for Internship in HCL, Delhi for B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?
  9. How to take admission in Delhi University Bsc 2nd year
  10. Qualification required for internship at IIT Delhi?
  11. Procedure to apply for Summer Training programme in NTPC, Delhi for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  12. Colleges, Institutes or Hospitals offering Summer Internship in Delhi for B.Tech(Biotechnology) 2nd year student? Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply?
  13. How should i prepare for IAS? I am a student of 2nd year in B.Tech
  14. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Summer Internship in IIT, Delhi for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student? -- [New]
  15. Where in Delhi could I do my summer training? I am a B.Tech 2nd year student
  16. How to apply for summer internship after pursuing 2nd year B.Tech Bioinformatics from VIT university
  17. Summer Training programme in any PSU at Delhi for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student? When the application form will be distributed?
  18. Summer Internship in IIT, Delhi after 2nd year B.Tech (CSE)?

26th April 2013, 02:16 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for IAS? I am a 2nd year student from Delhi University

Selection of candidates to IAS is done through entrance exam conducted by UPSC. Application forms can be collected from the official portal of UPSC itself. The mode of application submission is made through online method. You can apply after completing graduation. Upper age limit for application submission is 30 years.

28th April 2013, 10:42 AM
kapila Chaudhary
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to apply for IAS? I am a 2nd year student from Delhi University

IAS Exam i.e Indian Administrative Exam :
To apply for IAS exam you need to be gradaute from a recognized university.
It is under Civil Service Exam conducted once in a Year by UPSC.To become an IAS Officer One Needs to crack Civil Service Exam.

Eligibility criteria in Details:
Educational Qualifications:Bachelor’s degree of a recognized university

Age limit: 21 years must be completed on 1st August of the year, which a candidate is appearing. Maximum 30 for general category, 33 for OBCs and 35 for SCs/STs.

How to apply:
•Apply online by using the website
http://www.upsconline.nic.in
•Apply offline by purchasing the application form from designated post offices throughout the country.

For complete details go to
http://www.upsc.gov.in

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?