21st April 2018, 08:47 PM
Priya_77

How to apply for Internship in AIIMS having completed BDS with 64%?

I wanted to do internship from AIIMS. Please explain me the detailed procedure for applying. I have completed my Bachelors in Dental Surgeon and scored 64% in my final year.

13th November 2022, 01:38 PM
Ulna
Banned

Default Re: How to apply for Internship in AIIMS having completed BDS with 64%?

This totally depends on the rules of the college that you have studied , if you have studied from AIMS institute than you will easily be able to get an internship
If you have completed your bachelor from other college then you will have to look at the rules of the state council as well as the rules of the college that you have studied
if the college has an m o u with an AIIMS institutethen you will be able to find an internship but if there is no mou with the following you will have to do it from the college or some desired hospital
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?